The Past Of Adrien

Adrien POV

It all started on a normal day going to school with mom. Driving down a long road. Me and my mom talk about my future being the next heir to our company.

I was 15 at the time not thinking about that. I was thinking about going to the ocean the sea. I always wanted to go and feel the waves but never did.

Something shakes my thoughts as I hear my mom scream. Then our car was spinning out of control. Then we land in the grass. I pull my unconscious mother out of the car crying begging someone to help.

Then the car exploded. Then I passed out.

I got to the hospital. I open my eyes but couldn't see. Everything was black. I cried and yelled out. Where am I?! Whats going on?! I can't see anything?! Then I felt a pair of hand hold me back.

"Kid, we're sorry but the explosion of the car damaged you eye sight." I then started rubbing my eyes. "No, no this cant happen, no". Then I thought of what happened.

"Where's my mom, wheres my mom?!?!" I cant lose her.

"We're sorry, but she didn't make it" I yell at the top of my lungs wishing it was me not her. "Sorry, mommy I couldn't save you" I cried.

•~•

Years past and I took a lot of classes, in everything. I practiced writing, piano, and even walking. I felt like a child. Nobody would leave me out of their sight.

I always felt eyes on me everywhere I go. I always hear

Is that Adrien? What happened to him? I haven't seen his mom lately. Shhh, he can still hear, idiot.

I hated everyone. They didn't like me, I didn't like them. Nobody was real with me. I was like a disease. Until one day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I wanted to make another emotional story, dont worry I'll keep working on the other but I just really needed to put this done on screen. This story will be slow until I finish the other, but always stay tuned 😄