7

Jensen's pov
I woke up a few hours later to JJ nudging me I opened my eyes "can I help you make breakfast?" JJ asked smiling at me "sure kiddo" I put her down and smiled "how about pancakes?" she smiled and nodded jumping up running to the kitchen. I stood up following her. I got out everything and helped her when they were done we started eating their was a knock on the door I opened it to see Danneel "where's Jj?" she asked "she's eating." I said letting her in "hey sweet heart" she said to her kindly."hi mama" she said and toke a bite "I'll wait in the car ok?" she said and kisses her head "I'll bring her to the car" I said as she walked out. "I don't wanna leave" she said and got up and hugged me I hugged her back 'i'll see if I can get you next weekend" I said she nodded and went back to eating. When she was done she hugged me "I love you daddy" she said and I hugged her. I brought her out to the car. She hugged me one last time before getting in. They drove off I stood their before going back in I saw (y/n) limpping I helped hee she jumped a bit "just me" i said I helped her to her apartment "you gonna be ok?" I asked she nodded saying "yeah I'll be ok" I nodded not believing it and hugging her "you need anything just come to me" I said and left wondering of she was gonna get back with him.