Can One Mistake Ruin Everything?

Start from the beginning

Louis POV

I didn’t want to believe what she was saying. My Lottie! My little sister, she couldn't be sick, I’m suppost to be their to protect her. Instead I was out partying, giving in to lust and waking up with Harry. What kind of older brother am I? I should never have agreed to going out with Leah that day, I knew Lottie had been sick, I know she should have had her jacket on, why didn’t Leah make her put it on! Urgh she can be so stupid sometimes! I mean did you see what she was saying, Her Lottie! Like it was her sister that was sick. God! I fell to the ground in sobs. I heard footsteps coming towards me but at the moment I didn’t even care what Leah had to say.

“Leah” I started but was cut off. “Man, it’s not Leah! You left her on the floor. And come to think of it so did we” They all exchanged guilty looks, I just scrunched my face up in disgust. “Who cares, it’s her fault Lottie is in this mess.” I said getting up ready to give Leah as much shit as I could think of. “Lou, what are you talking about, her fault? Didn’t you see her face, she’s completely torn you know Lottie means the world to her. Almost as much as you.” Harry said sounding a little confused. “What, please she’s just guilty and trying to get pity.” The boys all gave me confused looks. “Mate” Liam started but I waved my hand at him turning to find the bitch. 

I briskly walked to where she used to be. The boys following closely. But she was gone. The phone still on the floor, but no Leah. Oh this is so typical of her running off when things get tough, she has done it before. How could she do this honestly! Urghh!! “Where is she?” Harry asked concern dripping from his voice. “Why do you care! She’s done it again, miss I cant handle anything, has run again, like she does every time” The boys stared at me in disbelief. 

Harry’s POV

“Where is she?” I asked concern dripping from My voice. “Why do you care! She’d done it again, miss I cant handle anything, has run again, like she does every time” We stared at him in disbelief. Why was he saying this? Yes I know he just found out his sister is gravely Ill but why is he blaming Leah. I looked out of the corner of my eye and spotted her hiding around a corner. “My sister is in hospital, and all she can say is My Lottie! And run off!” He yelled pacing up and down. “Lou, don’t” I tried to stop him from saying something he would regret.

 “No, Harry she has put me threw absolute shit, First leaving me and not saying where shes going, then getting pregnant and tearing my heart out by saying she doesn’t want to keep it, and then runs out getting her self almost killed and not to mention then killing the precious baby that could have been ours, oh and then to top it off running out on Michelle and Emily. And now look at what she’s done, I told her to make sure Lottie wore her jacket, but no she gives in to those cute puppy dog eyes” He screamed at us, walking off down the hall. “I’m going to the hospital!” He continued to scream.

 I looked over at Leah who meet my gaze. She looked like she had just died inside, Like her whole heart had just been ripped to shreds. She looked away slipping away from the corner. “Urgh Leah!” I yelled. “What?” Liam asked me. I pointed to where she used to be. “She heard everything?” Zayn asked  finally speaking, looking between Liam and I. Luckily Niall had already left to go see his dad, other wise he would have ripped into Louis for thinking such things.

I shook my head not knowing what to do. “Urgh Liam we’ll go after Louis, Zayn please go find Leah. She doesn’t need this right now. Neither of them do.” They all nodded, Liam and I sprinting off to find Louis. “I just hope he hasn’t done something stupid!” I yelled at Liam.

Leah’s POV

I looked over at Harry who pleaded with me not to run. But what else could I do after hearing the words that had just come out of Louis’ mouth, did he really mean all of that? Did I really do this to Lottie. I looked down at my tummy as I fell on to the floor, my legs not able to hold my weight, Could you have come at a worse time you stupid baby! Why does karma hate me so much, what had I honestly done that was so bad! I knew Louis and I shouldn't have done it that night!, especially after last time! “Urgh Leah, how could you be so stupid! Louis doesn’t need this right now! But no you had to take him to that room and get your self pregnant again!” I yelled at myself holding my head, trying to shake all the thoughts that were running threw my mind. “Your what!” A very familiar voice said. Oh god!

 I looked up to see Zayn, standing in front of me. No I cant take more yelling. I got up trying to get away from him but he grabbed my hand before he could. “Leah, stop, please” I turned to look him in the eyes. “Look at what Iv’e done Zayn, I did that to poor Lottie! Everything Louis said is true. It’s all my fault! And now I have had to go and make everything worse.” My hands started to shake,aZy reached out holding them so I would stop. “I have to go, I can’t fix any of this, this time!” Zayn shook his head. “Stop!” He screamed, sitting me back down. “Leah stop look at yourself, your shaking! Do you really think thats good for the baby. Louis will understand, he will calm down. Lottie means the world to him, and right now he is blaming him self but taking it out on the one person he truly loves! He’s scared, he thinks that if he pushes you away it will make everything easier. Especially on you.” He slowly sat down next to me. 

I shook my head not believing him. “How do you know!” I screamed, He looked down, he looked guilty. “Because I did the exact same thing to Cassie.” I pulled my mouth into an O shape.  “Please Leah, don’t do anything stupid, I almost lost Cassie, and it killed me, please don’t do that to Louis. He’s already almost lost you twice. Please. The boys and I would’t be able to bare it, if it happened to him a third time. Or worse he relay does lose you” I nodded my head getting up. “I cant go see him though. I’m, I’m going back to my room. Please text me if he returns so I can get out. Before he see’s me” We walked off down the hall to Harry, Louis and my room. Ha! Louis and my room, I bet we both regret this now. “Leah, I cant” I cut him off pleading with my eyes. “Please Zayn. Go see him, tell him I’m sorry for everything iv’e done.” I quickly slipped into my room, sliding down the door as I let the tears fall. 

Louis POV

 The nurse showed me to Lottie’s room. Their lied my little Lottie, motionless,  but her chest rising and falling slowly She’s still breathing! “She is in a coma right now. But nothing to bad so far.” I looked at the nurse, without saying thank you I walked over to her, looking down at my fragile little sister, I almost cried, gripping her hand I took a seat I wont be leaving her until she wakes up.  “Lottie, I love you, I promise I’ll never let anything happen to you again.”

Harry’s POV

Zayn had caught up with us just outside the hospital, he looked completely beat. “Did you?” I asked as he cut me off mid sentence. “Yes, she;s fine, I sent her to her room, but lads, she’s completely I dunno whats the word, lifeless? It’s like her soul as been ripped out of her, the look in her eyes, was cold like, she was no longer their, It was like their last fight but worse, much worse. She blames herself, she believes everything Louis said. And there is a much bigger problem to.” He said putting his fingers to his  temple. “What could be worse! She gets pregnant again?” Liam said as if it were a joke. He gave us a look. “Ah shit!” We both said in unison.

“We don’t tell Louis right, She has to do that.” Liam said in a Daddy Direction tone. We nodded heading inside. Hopefully we can turn Louis around before Leah does something stupid. That poor girl has gone threw so much. Louis should have none better then to take it out on her, although I cant blame him, he is just scared. We found him on the edge of his chair watching Lottie.

“Louis?” I said with caution. “She’s not with you is she?” He asked concern and hate still swimming in his tone. “No, she is at the hotel. But Louis, what you said. She is... I cant even find the words. It’s like her heart and soul are no longer their, he eyes are cold…She believes everything you said, she is blaming herself. You cant let her do that, as much as you are hurting right now, you cant blame that poor fragile girl!” Zayn yelled trying to control his tone but failing. Louis looked at us, with the same look I’m guessing Leah had. “I know!” Was all he could manage to say. Before turning back to Lottie.

Welll..... i wrote that and i was still shocked, Louis what are you doing!!!