Yoandri

It'd been two weeks since I'd moved here, and I still didn't have friends. Yes, Sebastian was my friend, but we weren't at the point where I told him every single detail of my life. Moving, it wasn't easy. Not only did I leave my friends, I left my family behind. My whole life was back in Miami, and I wanted nothing more than to go back. This small town wasn't very exciting in my opinion. Every day everyone did the same thing. It was as if the whole town was on repeat, and without my friends, it just wasn't the same.

Looking up from my textbook, I saw Sebastian starting to sit across from me.

"What's up?" Sebastian greeted, opening the packet of silverware to eat his lunch. I shrugged in response. "What you looking at there?" He insisted.

"Studying for the Science test," I mumbled.

"I don't see why you're studying. You're good at science anyway," Sebastian shrugged and I looked back down at my textbook.

"What you doing after school?"

I looked up at Sebastian who was eyeing the pizza on my tray. "Nothing."

He nodded. "Wanna hang out later? We could go get ice-cream, or we could get frozen yogurt?"

I looked at him. A smirk tugging at my features. I dramatically sighed. "Sebas, if you wanted to go out with me you could've just asked," I said in what I thought was a 'seductively' way.

His cheeks reddened. "N-no!" He stampered. "I, I didn't mean it that way! I'm not gay! I, I'm not into guys. I mean, I like girls, but I'm not homophobic, I mean, I totally respect you i-"

"Calm down," I interrupted his rambling with a chuckle. "I was kidding. I'm straight, dude."

His cheeks flushed once more. "Oh."

I laughed. "Sure, frozen yogurt sounds nice," I said in a girly tone and winked. Sebastian laughed at my little joke.

"Alright, see you later," he said starting to get up.

"Alright, see ya," I replied, digging my nose back into my textbook.

"Jaime, you are such a retard!" I hear a voice say, causing me to turn my attention towards it.

Looking up, I see Jaime and a girl enter the cafeteria. Jaime tells her something and she laughs, throwing her head back. Her features prominent by her high cheekbones. She's tall. Tan, olive skin tone. By the looks of it, she couldn't be prettier. She's wearing high waist shorts, and a crop top long enough to cover her stomach. Converse finish off her look. She looks as if she could be a tumblr model. 

"You love me!" Jaime laughs along her, getting to the 'popular' table in the middle of the cafeteria.

Jaime walks off and sits beside his girlfriend, giving her a small peck as a greeting. The pretty girl that came in with him sits beside him. Just then, Erick comes and sits bedside her. This is never a good sign. Erick is a major player.

I look back down at my textbook. You're never gonna get someone like her. I mean, look at you. Studying in the cafeteria when you could be making friends. Sighing, I close my textbook and put it in my backpack. Eyeing my pizza, knowing I'm not gonna eat it, I pick it up and walk over to where Sebas is sitting with his group of friends and set the tray in front of him.

"Enjoy," I wink and walk off and out of the cafeteria. Heading into the Choir room, I take a look around. The room seems to be empty and I'm wondering if I'm still allowed to be in here.