Futureless... And Lifeless

Start from the beginning

"Goodbye Davis," said Harvey as he rolled his tongue in happiness, but before he could pull the trigger, someone fired their gun towards him. Harvey jumped away to prevent the bullet from hitting him.

"Thank you Patricia," yelled Michael in relief as she walked towards her boss, "You've proven once again to be reliable in the time of need."

"Patricia," exclaimed Harvey in shock, "What the hell is he talking about?"

"Don't ask questions which you don't need answers to," quipped Patricia sarcastically.

"No, no, he must ask them," interrupted Michael suddenly in a sarcastic tone, "He's too dumb to understand whatever's going on anyways."

Patricia flashed a look of worry towards Michael.

"No, you cannot tell him," pleaded Patricia in a voice that was unlike her own. Harvey detected the fear and worry that she was harbouring in her voice.

"What are you talking about?" asked Harvey angrily, "Tell me now!"

Michael's lips crafted a twisted and vicious smile.

"You put your trust in the wrong person," said Michael convincingly, as Patricia's face turned into horror, "She's been informing me all about your plans."

Harvey was angry to hear this coming from Michael's mouth. Andrea and Lucy were busy eavesdropping from behind the door, and Harvey was too angry at this surprising revelation to even worry about Andrea and Lucy's whereabouts.

"Michael!" yelled Patricia, "Why are you doing this?"

"He deserves to know, doesn't he?" sneered Michael as he gave an evil and diabolical look at Harvey, "The same man who betrayed Tyron Griggs is the same man who's being betrayed now."

Harvey pointed his gun at Michael.

"Get to the point, you imbecile," yelled Harvey, "Don't give me a reason to kill you both."

"Boo-hoo," sneered Michael, "Not threatening enough,  idiot."

Patricia was alarmed at the dramatic turn of events. Her manipulation and sarcastic personality had worn off, and she was now a woman full of apprehension and worry.

"Michael! Don't do this!" she yelled, "He's going to go mad."

Harvey aimed his gun at Patricia, who yelled.

"Tell me what's going on here NOW!" yelled Harvey.

"Harvey, Harvey, Harvey," said Michael sarcastically, "Do you know why your operation to fight for the glory of the androids was never 100% successful in the first place, like she promised you?"

Patricia held her head in her hands. Harvey realized at once what Michael meant.

"You.... You." He jabbed his finger at Patricia.

"That's right," said Michael sarcastically again, "Your ex-wife is, and has always been a mere mortal human."

Harvey was shocked at Michael's revelation. The same woman, who had beaten him viciously, and used her sassy, manipulative personality to keep him in order, was actually a human the whole time, working under Michael's orders.

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?" yelled Harvey to Patricia, "YOU PRETENDED TO BELIEVE IN THE KAPPA CAUSE WHEN YOU'VE BEEN A FILTHY HUMAN ALL THIS WHILE!"

Patricia sighed. She had no answer to give Harvey.

"GIVE ME AN ANSWER, YOU FRIGID BITCH!" he yelled, as he pointed his gun violently at Patricia, "GIVE IT TO ME NOW!"

Michael nudged Patricia and said sarcastically, "Go on, Patricia. Tell him."