2%

*Crystal*
I went to go pay for the snacks and got in my car and went back home blasting Chris Brown I went upstairs and hid the fruit snacks in my snack closet. Let Me explain, I have two closets in my room I use one for clothes and shoes and another for snack for Ty and I. I closed my snack closet and locked it I went into the living and sat on the couch crossing my legs. I opened my instagram app to see who Bryson Tiller chose for his Fan Crush Friday before I could check his page I got a notification, it was me I was his Fan Crush (A/N:Pic and post below)

@brysontiller: I would proudly like to share with you guys my Fan Crush this Friday is @cawestbrooks she is the most beautiful, unique girl I've ever looked at and it's wrong she gets discriminated by her own blood for it I swear if I ever see her...

@brysontiller: I would proudly like to share with you guys my Fan Crush this Friday is @cawestbrooks she is the most beautiful, unique girl I've ever looked at and it's wrong she gets discriminated by her own blood for it I swear if I ever see her I'll cuff her believe that 😍👀❤👅💋💦💦

"Oh my fucking Gawd" I said blushing furiously "Crys, Crys !!!" India yelled running in the living room "I know, I know !" "What the Fuck why her weird ass !" Bree yelled "She not even cute " Brook said I looked down "Hey don't listen to them, they just haters cause Bryson Tiller doesn't like them" India said, I just laughed and continued to blush "India I gotta show you something I've never shown any of these hoes " I told her, she just smiled. We both got up and went upstairs to my room, I closed the door and got my key to the snack closet out of my make up bag. I unlocked the door and opened it. She walked in and gasped at all the snacks "Girl you got a whole damn store in here" she said "Grab a few things if you'd like " after I said that she went nuts ! I shook my head and sat on yhe couch "No wonder you got your closet extended !" She said sitting on the love chair opened some Oreos "What you wanna watch ?" I asked, she thought for a little "Dope" we said unison, she looked at me and laughed I grabbed my Scooby doo fruit snacks along with Oreos, and hot fries. We watched the movie and ate our snacks, we occasionally would laugh at some parts as the movie ended. "I'm taking you to a concert in an hour so get dressed " I asked no questions and got up we both left out and I locked the door behind me, I also gave India a key. I got in the shower, washed up and chose my outfit and did my make up. India then came in my room "I feel so over dressed c'mon In!" I complained (A/N: Pic of India and Crystals outfit and make up below )

 India then came in my room "I feel so over dressed c'mon In!" I complained (A/N: Pic of India and Crystals outfit and make up below )