You had to go refill some of the water bottles, so you missed a few minutes of the game. By the time you returned, Nekoma had taken the lead by three points.

Kenma looked over at you and smiled, giving you a thumbs up to let you know it was all going well.

It wasn't much longer till the game was over. It was close, but Nekoma had won by two points. The whole team seemed to have had a lot of fun, and were talking about the exciting day on the way back to the bus.

Almost all of the players fell asleep as soon as they sat down. Even I'm exhausted... I can't imagine how they feel right now.

You and Kenma sat down. He pulled out his video games, but then put them back away, deciding that he would rather sleep.

Within minutes, you felt yourself dozing off. Your head slid from leaning on the seat to Kenma's shoulder. You were only half awake, so you didn't really have much of a reaction to it. Kenma didn't seem to care much either, as he was already falling asleep.

You stayed like that for the whole bus ride. Once you reached the school, you felt a slight movement under your head, which was accompanied by a light tap on your shoulder.

You opened your eyes and looked up with groggy eyes to find Kenma staring back at you, your faces only a few inches apart.

"Gah!" You said, almost yelling. You instantly sat straight up

Kenma smiled. "What kind of a noise was that?"

You laughed. "I was startled."

"You stayed like that for the whole bus ride." He replied.

You were surprised that he didn't push you off. He didn't really give off a vibe that he was a touchy-feely kind of guy. Dismissing the thought from your mind, you stood up and got off of the bus.

After unloading the bus and putting all of the equipment back where it belonged, you looked for your brother so that you had someone to walk home with. When you couldn't find him, you asked one of the players if they had seen him.

"Oh, he already left." They said

Tch. What an annoying brother I have.

Kenma walked over to you. "It's ok, I'll walk with you, at least until where you have to turn."

You smiled. "Thanks."

Both of you were so tired that you hardly talked at all on the way home, but you did have one thing you needed to ask.

"Hey, Kenma," You began. "It didn't bother you that I slept on your shoulder, did it?"

"Oh, no. It didn't bother me at all." He replied.

That's a relief. You thought.

When it was finally time to split ways, you said goodbye and headed down the street to your house. When you stepped inside, your brother was in the kitchen.

He's always so hungry.

"Oh, hey." He said.

"Is that all you had to say?" You asked, irritably. "You left me behind!"

Your brother didn't say anything for a moment. "I figured you'd rather walk with Kenma."

You weren't sure how to respond to this.

"Oh, look at this. I took a picture of you two on the bus earlier." He said, pulling out his phone.

"You did what?" You asked.

He showed you the picture. It consisted of you asleep on Kenma's shoulder while he looked out the window.

So he was awake for part of the trip home and he still didn't push me off? You realized.

Wait a minute...

He's blushing!

He's blushing!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.