Part 2

Here we go the next chapter ^^

Enjoy

.

.

.

He didn't tell anyone about his 'fateful' encounter with the vampire. He did be lying if he said he wasn't scared. This seemed to be pretty normal around him right now, but somehow, he had a feeling that something would happen soon. And his 'premonition' eventually turned out to be true.

He was the las one to leave the library when he was working at the night, and when he walked out, there was no one around. Even the security guard who were always patrolling the area were nowhere to be seen. Zhou Zhou tightened his hold around his sling bag when he saw a group of dangerous looking guys on his way out to the bus stop, probably having a fight.

He should never let them see him, or He did probably end up dying at such a young age. It did only take him five minutes to reach the bus stop, but even in that short five minutes, anything could happen.

"Don't mess with us!"

Zhou Zhou nearly had a heart attack when he heard a yell. He glanced at those guys, who seemed to be closer to a man he thought.

What were they doing anyway?

Zhou Zhou was going to continue walking, but when his eyes landed on a somewhat familiar face, he stopped in his track.

Holly shit, isn't that... Huang... Jing Yu?

Zhou Zhou eyes widened when realization suddenly hit him.

"Shout you mouth you little shit."

He heard Huang Jing Yu said. Now that he looks closer, it seemed like those guys were crowding him. This would be the funniest thing he ever seen. A Vampire was being bullied by humans? What a joke.

Zhou Zhou silently walk toward a huge tree and hid behind it, trying to listen to what they were saying. He didn't even know why he would be doing this, but there was something that made him feel curious about that Vampire name Huang Jing Yu.

"This guy is getting on my nerves," one of those guys, probably the leader said and took a step forward. "Do you really want to die?"

"That is supposed to be my line," Huang Jing Yu scoffed. "Apologize to that grandmother you kicked earlier, you bastard. Or I'm going sent you to hell."

Grandmother?? So that is what all this about?

"You little-"

Zhou Zhou dropped his jaw as he watched Jing Yu gripped the guy's neck with a single hand, before shoving him down the ground harshly. Taken back by his tremendous strength, those guys didn't even waste a single second and dashed off, leaving the Vampire behind. Zhou Zhou narrowed his eyes as Jing Yu let out a loud sigh and sat on a bench, while looking at the dark sky.

That was when he noticed the deep red blood down Jing Yu's head. Zhou Zhou scratched his nape, not even knowing what he was supposed to do. His heart was telling him to walk to up to him and heal Jing Yu's wound, but Zhou Zhou mind kept forcing him to just leave.

After Contemplating for about few minutes, Zhou Zhou finally walked out of his place and approached Jing Yu. He noticed Zhou Zhou presence right away, and shock was clearly written on his face when Jing Yu saw him.

"It's seem like you are injured," Zhou ZHou said. "Need some help?"

"What's this?" Jing Yu smirked. "You are worried about a Vampire?"