A Little Glimpse Of Happiness

Mulai dari awal

We all took our turns holding Michelle and soon visiting hours were over. We said our goodbyes, and headed back to the hotel. The boys ran ahead into the hotel,  excited because we decided to have a little celebrating party, Louis and I were the only ones left standing outside the hotel. “Lou, I don’t know what I’d do without you, what you did back their was amazing, I love you” I said smiling, Louis smiled back grabbing my hand playing with my fingers. “Leah, you’r my girl and I’ll always protect you and you were amazing back their with Michelle, I’m just glad you were able to hold her again without crying.” I laughed as he pulled me closer, I looked into his big sparkling eyes, as if on cue a rain drop hit me on the head I looked up just as the heavens opened up. I laughed looking back at Louis. “Well, it’s as if someone wants us to kiss in the ran like in the movies.” Louis, smirked pulling me into him, and placed a soft kiss on to my lips, I smiled into it as I felt the water ran down my cheek, it was exactly like in the movies, but better. 

 LOUIS AND LEAH<3 >>>>>>>>>>

Crawling into bed as soon as we opened the door, felt so good, today was a very stressful one but as soon as Louis jumped in with me it got better. He pulled me into his side, resting my head on his chest and his arm around my waist. I looked up at him rolling onto my tummy so I was facing him.He tapped me on the nose making me giggle. “Louis, thank you for today, it meant a lot and the songs were amazing, you were amazing.” I smiled, giving him a quick kiss on the lips before rolling back over. “El, I’m glad you like it and I’m also sorry you had to go threw that but I love you and it will happen for us I promise” He kissed my head placing his free hand on my tummy, I smiled wider, placing my hands on top of his. “I love you Leah.” Louis whispered. “I love you to Louis” I whispered back. “Are you guys gonna play happy couple all night or can I please get some sleep.” Harry groaned rolling over to face the window. I gave Louis a little nod, and we fell silent. “Thank you” Harry said pleased. I got up quietly, Louis hot on feet. He counted to three then jumped on Harry. “Harold, we love you” Louis sang as I stroked his hair. “Urgh I’m not getting any sleep tonight am I?” He asked, I laughed nodding my head. “I’m tired” I yawned placing my head on Harry just to annoying him. I started to drift off. Hearing the faint annoyance of Harry. “Loouuuiisssss, get her off me” He whined, as I felt Louis carefully pick me up and placing me into bed. I wrapped my arms around him placing my head on his chest. Finally going to sleep.

“Leah come on, get your fat ass outa bed, or we will be late.” I rolled over groaning and going back to sleep. “I’ll buy you a maccas ice coffee frappe” Louis pleaded, and I instantly jumped up and ran to the shower. I heard a faint laugh as I stripped down. This week the boys and apparently I have to shoot their two videos Up All Night and Same Mistake’s, I was needed for Same Mistake because apparently Louis and my Performance would look the most real. But since we weren’t fighting I didn’t know how real it was going to look. I came out of the bathroom, wrapped in a my playboy robe a few minutes later. Louis sitting at my mirror chair checkin his hair. I laughed my little laugh, he didn’t turn from his spot. “You know I love you laugh, it’s so cute, you sound like a four year old, (kinda stole that from gossip girl so if you’ve seen it you’ll know that her laugh sounds exactly like Serena’s) “ Louis turned to look at me, gaping at the view as he continued to talk.

 “Are you like trying to kill me? Cause the way your wearing that robe it’s just screaming to be ripped off.” I laughed that four year old laugh again. “I thought you wanted me to get dressed not undressed?” He gave me a pained look, pondering my question. “No, Liam will kill me if were late, or make noise. So get dressed.” I rolled my eyes at him heading over to my draw. It was probably killing Louis, we had only done it once since the accident scared I’ll get pregnant again or something. So yep you guessed it the night of the concert, but shh don’t tell Liam. Ten minutes later I was ready. Dressed in a nice tight little skirt and top, with strappy heels. “Lets go to maccas” I smiled innocently. “You sure, I don’t want you to loose that sweet little ass of yours.” Louis teased, slapping me on the bum, as I walked past him to the door. Damn now I regret wearing such a tight skirt, as good as it made my ass look, I didn’t want to let him get it that easy. I walked a head ignoring his comment.

It was around 10 and Louis and I were losing patience with everyone. “Guys it can’t be that hard to act like Louis needs a second chance, I mean after everything” I scoffed, you do it then Liam. “You don’t get it, were not fighting and were not making the same mistakes, I cant look at her like that. It’s just not possible right now.” Louis said throwing his hands up in the air. “How about we wait till you guys have another fight then?” Harry joked, and we all laughed. Little did we no that wouldn't be that long away. 

“Why do we work on Up All Night then? That Video is more important anyway.” I suggested, taking a sip of my frappe. The boys agreed, and I licked my lips winking at Louis. “Leah! Stop teasing, Louis and acting all sexy and Louis stop getting so distracted! God! You can partially see the sexual tension you to are creating!” Sam yelled at us, I smiled innocently, Sam and the others laughed, as Louis shot them all glares. I smirked walking over to him, and leaning in to whisper in his ear. “Oh, this is just the beginning Mr Thomlinson” I whispered in a low sexy voice. I leaned back taking a another sip of my drink. “Leah!” Sam yelled. “Urgh fine! Sorry, but he’s making it to easy!” I pouted, Sam giving me a look, and I back off. “Alright” I huffed walking over to Liam. “You really are a tease, Leah” He said making me laugh. “Please, he’s making it easy, he’s only acting like this cause he hans’t got any in a while” I smiled sweetly over at Louis and he shot Liam a “kill her” look. “Oh god!” Liam said in defeat and walking off.

“Alright, enough mucking around let’s start on Up All Night. Boys get in postion. Leah your going to come in later.” The director Max yelled at us. We all nodded getting ready.

Ha! Bet you thought I’d tell you what happened during the video, well nope you’ll have to wait an see.