“Yeah right… wife? I never felt like I am your wife ever since I have been here.”

“What do you mean?” He ask.

I hissed. Is he really that insensitive, that he doesn’t even know what he’s doing to me? “Estephan… you… haven’t you realized that you’ve been out all the time? You don’t even spend time with me… or knowing me better the way you should since you practically brought me here not knowing anything.” I said.

“Oh… about that… I am very sorry. But it does not mean that I am taking you for granted. We were just… doing some important things that involves a forbidden being.” He said.

That aroused my curiosity. “What do you mean?” I said turning my entire body to him and he let me rest my head in his arms. Now I am facing him, forgetting the entire awkward situation that we are in.

He sighed. “you should go back to sleep. It was nothing.” He said.

“No freakin way! You have to tell me about it. You owe me Estephan.” I demanded. “And besides I haven’t slept yet…” he shot me a ‘YOU WHAT?’ look. “I couldn’t sleep. My body hurts.” I said and honestly.

And with that his expression changed. “What? Really..where? Should we get Rama? Maybe he knows what to do.” He said sounding panic.

I chuckled. “Relax… my body hurts because… I was a virgin.” I told him, thanking the night at least he won’t see my red face.

“Oh… yeah… so it was the first time?”

“Duh? Isn’t it obvious?” I said.

“But you were initiating it… I even thought that were an expert.” He said laughing.

I narrow my eyes at him and slap him on the shoulder. “I did not… you were the one leading it.” I said starting to get pissed. Me? An expert? No way.

“Relax I was just…. Teasing you.” He said and gave me kiss on the lips.

“You’re such a jerk… and for being a King, you sure knows how to tease people.” I said.

“No I am not… I only tease you.” He said with a beaming smile… a gorgeous one too.

Again, I blushed. “So tell me what you and the council are talking about since it really took our time together.” I said. I mentally slapped myself, did I just said ‘OUR’ time? I am going insane.

He chuckled slightly. “Fine… as what we learned today… you are the Lector.” He started and I nodded. “WE have received reports that the broken prince has come back and he has been forming alliance from the different creatures in Artavia.”

“Broken Prince?”

“He was once a royalty. He was suppose to be the King and not me… he was suppose to be your husband and not me.” He said and made a pause looking at me. He was waiting for my reaction.

“Continue.” I said.

“But he made a huge mistake that made his wings went to black.”

“What did he do?” I ask.

“He… stole the destroyed the shield of Anome. It was used by the Artavians since the beginning to protect us from different dimensions. When the elders had found out what he did, he was cursed and he was thrown to the world that no one knows. I do not know what happened to him after that… no one knows.”

“And now he’s back?” I ask and he nodded. “Is he really that dangerous that you guys were so busy about it.”

“I did not really cared about it… but when I have learned that you are the Lector… I was alarmed.”

“What do you mean?”

“He… we have learned that he wants the book of treasures.”

“So?”

“Kezziah, you are the only one who in the whole Artavia and other dimensions that can read what was the content of that book. And that book lies different spells, chants and everything that can make or destroy something… and Artavia.” He said.

“What? There’s a spell that can destroy this place?”

“Not really a spell… or neither a chant… that is why if he wants the book of treasures….”

I cut him off. “That means he wants me.” I said and he nodded softly.

“That is why from now on…please let us not fight anymore. I want you to stay by my side all the time. I do not want anything…even scratch on you.” He said firmly.

My heart  feels flattered knowing that he wants to protect me. I pressed my lips together that formed a smile. “But…you have know something too.”

“what is it?”

“Remember when I told you about a guy that I love. He’s Kevin and we will meet him when we get back to my world.” I saw his facial expression changed. “Estephan, before all of this I love him… and… I still do.” I know I should not say it but I feel so guilty to let him think that I love him just because something like this happened.

“I… I know.” He said softly.

“Well then… let me ask you something.” He didn’t answer so I continue. “Do… do you love me?” I feel so stupid asking that question. What is he says no?

“Kezziah… ever since my dad put that mark on you…” he was referring to my birthmark. “I am already bound to love you more than myself.” He cupped his hands in my face making me look at him. “Don’t ask me how or why or what because I do not know either. All I know for now that… I am deeply, madly, crazy in love with you.” He said in a manner that when you hear what he was saying you will melt hearing his voice.

My heart is pounding hard. Butterflies in my stomach are going wild; I think they are in a riot right now. My mind is starting to malfunction. What is going on? Is he saying the truth? Before I could think for more, he filled my lips with his kisses.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waaahhhh.... okay sorry for my errors, i uploaded this right after i finished typing and i am tired... hahaha so please comment, vote and like :)

thank you for reading!!