Part 1 Poisoned

Sarah came into the lunch room.She stood in line waiting for her lunch."Today for lunch is cheese sticks, green beans,and a cup of water." said Mr.Hines . Sarah went to the table and behind her was her crush Justin, the cutest boy on earth.While she was eating she didn't know there was poison on the cheese sticks.Well maybe you'd ask who put the poison on the cheese sticks.It was the evil lunch lady,Mrs Ass whore.She hates children but mostly she hates Sarah.You'd ask why she hates Sarah is because one time Sarah judged her burned shoes after they got burned in a fire.Sarah said they looked like burned turkey.So That's why Mrs.Ass whore doesn't like Sarah.Back to the story ! So Sarah didn't know that there was poison on her cheese sticks.She was done eating the cheese sticks when suddenly she fell backwards from the table but Justin  caught her right before she fell.The sun was shining on her face while she was in Justin's arms."Sarah wake up what happened ?! what happened ?!". Justin checked for a heart beat but didn't hear her breathing."Everybody,Sarah isn't breathing ! Somebody help ! Somebody please help !                                                                                                                  

Find out what happens next in the 2nd part of romantic love :)