I felt my back arching as Brock moved between my legs running his tongue along the apex of my legs, the coldness of his tongue sending shivers through my body. I couldn’t stop moaning as Sebastian took another piece of ice and moved to my breasts, running the piece of ice over my breasts, making my nipples harder.

I watched through hooded eyes as he bent down, taking one nipple into his mouth making me gasp as hi bit at the skin gently, my hands moving to grasp the hair at the back of his neck, tugging on it gently, his groan making me even wetter.

“Oh god” I moaned as I felt Brock move to suck my clit and I felt him smile against me, his hands wrapping around my hips holding me down.

I felt his mouth move off my core and I opened my eyes as he seductively placed another piece of ice in his mouth, instead of trailing it down my skin he went straight to my wetness, the coldness pressing against my already swollen clit making my moan in pleasure and pain.

My nails scratched down Sebastian’s back as my eyes shut and I couldn’t hold the moans that escaped my mouth. I pulled his face to mine and captured his lips with mine as I felt Brock push two of his fingers in side of me.

“Spread your legs wider” Brock whispered as I felt a third finger adding to my hot soaking core.

I closed my eyes as Sebastian moved down my body, placing his mouth on my pussy, sucking the juices as Brock moved his fingers inside of me, I swear I had died and gone to heaven. Sebastian’s hands were trying to hold my hips down as I withered in pleasure at their torturous movements.

I felt the pressure building inside of me, all the heat in my body going to one spot as I lifted my hips, trying to get move of them, trying to release.

“It’s ok baby, I got you” I head Sebastian say against my wetness, causing vibrations against my pussy making my back arch.

“Let go my amore” Brock whispered against my lips as he captured my scream of pleasure with his mouth as his fingers kept moving within me and Sebastian licked up all my juices. My body was shaking as I came back from my high.

“Oh god I need you both” I moaned as I felt Brock pull out of me and Sebastian moved up to ly beside me, his hand still rubbing against my pussy.

I groaned, moving so I was lying on top of Brock, my legs squeezing his sides as he leaned up placing feather light kisses against my skin. I tightened my legs even move as I felt his hips rise up slowly pressing against my entrance as I threw my head backwards, landing on Sebastian’s shoulder who must have moved to kneel behind me, his hands moving around to cup my breasts.

“I need you in me now” I moaned as Sebastian nibbled on the skin where his mark lay causing sparks to shoot through my body causing me to shiver.

“There is something you should know about the mating first my dewdrop” Sebastian whispered in my ear, pressing his chest against my back.

“We need to do it straight after each other” Brock said with a small smile as his hands roamed over my bare body.

“Ok” I said, it didn’t sound that bad.

I watched as Brock smirked before placing his hands on my hips and pulling me down, entering my wet core fast and hard. I stilled for a few moments, getting used to the fullness before I felt Sebastian’s hands on my hips as well, both of them guiding me in what to do, all I had to do was lean back against Sebastian.

I moaned in ecstasy as the feeling of Brock filling me to the core sent shivers down my spine as Sebastian sucked on his mark, the pressure building inside of me once more as I felt Brock grow inside of me, his hips starting to move faster and faster, pounding against my skin as I screamed his name as I felt him release inside of me, our juices mixing together.