The video

Mark starts his video up dressed in black shorts with two pink stripes on either side, that one pink shirt. His hair back. As the video slowly ticks away seconds, you notice a pole in the back. Your eyes widen at what you know is going to happen. In a lower and deeper voice Mark speaks to the camera, "This is for all you ladies out there." A smile forms on his face. In the video, sexy music starts to play and Mark struts to the pole, gripping it with pride. Spinning his left foot around the pole and swinging his body around, he lowers closer to the ground but once looking at the camera, he straightens.

Sexually sliding up the pole with his chest and crotch. Taking the pole higher up, Mark lifts his body slowly, making an arch with his back and lifting until his feet are at the top of the pole. Keeping one leg straight up in the air, he bends one and lowers his body until his feet touch the ground. He stands still for not even a moment. Using his right leg, he swings his body around and lowers until he is on his knees and the pole is behind him. His arms bent so his hands are behind his head. Slightly tilting his head, Mark sexily smirks at the camera before pulling himself up.

Erotically rocking his body against the pole before lifting his left leg to the pole and keeping a tight lock on it, lifting his body and keeping his legs on it. He looks at the camera with a hint of shyness, he takes off his shirt. Tossing it aside. Leaning back to hang with his upper half dangling, Mark reaches up to hold onto the pole that is between his legs but not so close that he has to worry about his genitals. Pulling himself up so he can stand on the ground again.

Mark climbs higher up on the pole before putting it behind his right knee, then swinging himself around to do the same with his other leg. Releasing the position, he stands and uses his right hand for the bottom and the left for the top, turning to look upwards. Mark pulls his body up for his feet to be in the air then bending one knee and slowly releasing to stand once again. Going up again, he positions his feet before quickly spinning his body, letting go of the pole only long enough to do a full spin before standing. Turning to the pole, looking exhausted but not trying to show it. He walks towards the camera to turn it off. When he got close, you could see a fine sheet of sweat covering his body and the light blush that was on his face from what he had just done. You could hear him panting before the video ended, leaving you shocked from what you had just seen.