Special Chapter: 'I'm No Channing Tatum, More Like Chandler Bing.'

Beginne am Anfang

I grinned at her little rant and took this as the opportunity to take her in.

You couldn't really describe Sophia because there were so many different facets to her apart from her looks. She had a really simple style with her printed t-shirts, slick of signature red lipstick that made her pillowy lips all the more appealing when she licked them unconsciously, and how you didn't notice her less than perfect complexion because a smile always graced her face.

As her best friend, and somewhat secret admirer, I might have been biased but her beauty truly came from within because she was so bad ass and she had a figure to die for if I was being a shallow prick. Not super skinny, her hips were slightly big but I wondered what it would feel like to run my hands over them, to push her mid length hair back to kiss the crook of her neck, to have her want me as well...She must have worked on a chicken farm at one point since she knows how to raise a cock...NO, FINN! DON'T BE A PERV! DON'T TURN INTO SOPHIA!

"Hey Sophia!" Phoebe said coming standing next Sophia as I cleared my throat awkwardly as Lucy nudged me suggestively.

I quickly turned my attention to the menu, even though I already ordered, since I couldn't bare the looks from my friends which couldn't have been more wrong than Bella choosing Edward. The girls greeted one another as I heard Will, the guy who seemed to think that Kayne was better than Swiftie, speak up. Game on, bitch, game on.

"Finn, I see you're out on the town with the girls again," Will said in a deep voice that made him sound less like a geezer and more like he had a really bad cold.

I was used to some of the guys ragging on me because my best friends were girls, however, I failed to see what was wrong with my being friends with people who had lady parts. They were funny, smart, somewhat annoying and the coolest people I knew...why shouldn't I be friends with them? They're the only ones who seem to accept me for who I am. Oh and this constant suggestion that I must be gay was very offensive in the sense that it's so stupid to assume that only certain groups of people can like particular things  - I'm comfortable with who I am, if others aren't then that's their problem.

I glared at Will. "What can I say William? The ladies seem to love me."

"You're always hanging around with these girls. You're not turning into a girl, right?" Will enquired as I saw Sophia narrow her eyes at him. She's about to lose it. "I mean you do like ponies after all if I recall."

Will was clearly trying to assert his dominance over me and didn't regard me as a 'brother' if the way he mocked me was anything to go by. It was also obvious he had the hots for Phoebe and, while I was in no position to pass judgement considering my current position, I wanted to tell him that niceness cost nothing while being a prick cost yourself respect.

I was about to reply back then I felt Lucy lean over and smugly declare, "Oh trust me, he's all man."

I felt myself hot up as Dina and Sophia started shaking their heads in agreement and the thought that Sophia may have thought about me in anyway other than her pathetic, awkward friend popped into my head. That thought went out of the window as soon as it came in as I realised she was probably pissed that someone other than her was picking on me – she had special privileges as my best friend and the girl who I craved to call late at night just to tell her about my day.

I pushed my glasses back and retained an indifferent expression as I turned to look at Will who was smirking. "Dude, you're so stuck in the friend zone so don't try to act any different.  See I'm a nice guy, I hang out with girls and I get still get some but guys like you that hang out with girls all the time never end up getting some. That's just weird."