CHRISTINA GRIMMIE (part 1)

Christina Victoria Grimmie an American pop singer and songwriter . she auditioned for voice 2014. A girl with the dream to be a singer. Christina grew up in new jersey. she attended Baptist Regional Elementary School .Her father noticed her talent for singing when she was six years old and she learnt piano when she was ten year old.she always wanted to be a singer and to complete her dreams she opened her own youtube challenge in 2009,she was only 15. She did many miley cyrus songs . The first video she uploaded was a cover of Don't wan be torn. she got praises for her cover but the cover of her 'party in usa' made her popular , the cover had more than 10 million views . she started doing covers with other youtubers. she had many youtube followers . Her popularity grew on YouTube, She also placed at No. 2 in the MyYouTube competition in 2009 .Grimmie was discovered by Gomez's stepfather, Brian Teefey, who met with her in May 2010 and became her manager. christina and selena gomez became very close friends.

she worked with selena gomez and gomez became her mentor .she did more covers and released her own EP which was entitled find me, she became popular and in 2014 she started with The voice . she auditioned for the Voice season 6 in 2014 . she choosed to sing the song wrecking ball . she wanted to showcase her voice and she did that, she got 4 chair turn and her family was very happy for her . shakira,blake,usher and adam pressed their button and mentioned that she is a star and she could win this whole competition. the judges thought it was the best performance of the night and she got a standing ovation by adam and usher. she choosed adam to be her coach and her voice journey began.

after her audition . people went crazy about her they started making fan pages , people started compering her version with miley cyrus and started following her youtube covers . after the blind audition came the biggest challenge which was battle round .......