1. 7 and 9 (Part 1)

Karlie Kloss was the new girl in town. She was 7 years old, and a shy, brown haired and green eyed young girl. She moved in across the street from 9 year old Taylor Swift. The town's outcast. She had only one friend, Abigail Anderson, and the two had grown up together. The only problem is that Abigail didn't go to the same school as Taylor and the pair only became friends due to their mother's being old high school friends. Abigail was much more popular, and lived two towns over from Taylor. Taylor was an aspiring musician, learning guitar and piano, as well as trying out as many different instruments as possible. Karlie has always dreamed of being a model. Victoria's Secret is her ultimate goal. She has a back-up plan set in place incase modeling isn't for her. She loves building things and learned about this cool thing called coding from her older sister. She wants to take a class when she's older and see how it really is.

Today, the day Karlie moved in, Taylor's parents-Andrea and Scott- invited the Kloss family over for dinner. The doorbell had rung a few minutes before and Scott and Taylor answered the door while Andrea put the final touches on dinner.

"Hi, I'm Taylor." She politely introduces. She first starts by introducing herself to Karlie's sisters. Kimby and Kariann are twins, younger than Taylor, and will enjoy playing with Taylor's little brother Austin. Kristine is much older than Taylor, and is in middle school, getting ready to enter high school. Karlie is closer to Taylor's age, and both sets of adults think the two will be great friends.

"Hi, Taylor. I'm Karlie." She kindly smiles. Taylor brings Karlie out back to play on the swings as the rest of the Kloss family stays inside and gets to know the Swift's.

"Swinging is one of my favorite things to do." Taylor explains, hopping onto the higher up swing, pumping her legs to allow her to swing high off the ground. "What do you like to do?" Taylor asks, turning to the taller girl, who is sitting on the lower swing, giving herself a gentle push, swinging closer to the ground than Taylor. "I like playing dress up. I wanna be a model." Karlie explains, giving a funny pose on the swing. Her pose causes Taylor to giggle. "I want to be a singer and play music." Taylor slows her swinging to play the air guitar. "We could be a team. You play the music that I walk to!" Karlie suggests. Taylor hops off her swing, takes Karlie's hands, and runs into her house, headed for her room. "Walk, girls." Andrea calls, seeing the two children running in the house. The pair slow down, speed walking towards the stairs.

Once in Taylor's bedroom, Taylor gets out her guitar and brings Karlie to her dress up bin. Karlie takes out a fancy looking dress and some ballet slippers.

Taylor strums her little guitar and Karlie struts around Taylor's room

The girls laugh and giggle and continue their little "performance" until Andrea's voice calls upstairs. "Girls, dinner!"

"I think we're going to be best friends." Karlie says, taking Taylor's hand and leading the pair out of the room and down the stairs.

. . . To be continued . . .