Dumbledore sat behind this desk and used his wand to pull up another chair for me. I sat down.

"So Ms. Rosewood. Madam Pomfrey told me you know what you are doing when you are healing someone."

"Well I -" I started.

"I know dear. I understand you are modest but we would like to ask you would you be our second healer for the First and Third Task?"

My eyebrow went up. "I guess... why not the second one Sir?" I asked.

"Well, we don't know the full details of the task yet." He winked at me.

I just nodded.

"So will you be our second healer?"

I nodded and sat forward on the chair. "Sure. So, I'm going to need to know what I'm healing. What's the First Task?"

"Dragons." He replied without hesitation.

I leant forward on the chair, but ended up falling off. Dumbledore stood up and gave me a hand to help me up. When I was up and steady, I looked at him.

"I'm sorry Sir. I don't think I heard you correctly. Could you repeat that?"

"I do believe you heard me correct but nonetheless, I said dragons."

My jaw dropped. "Dragons?!"

He nodded. I fell back onto the chair, dazed.

"Now no one can know about this Ms. Rosewood. I have trusted you with large information and I trust you won't tell anyone even in a hint." He said putting a finger up. I shook my head.

Dumbledore nodded again. "I appreciate your help Ms. Rosewood. I understand you will have the tendency to give the answer to Mr.Potter, Mr.Diggory, or Mr. Krum but I have faith in you that you will not."

I nodded my head once again. "Just one question Sir. If one of them ask me for help practicing for the Task, can I?"

"Yes, I do believe that is fair. As long as you don't say that they are correct."

"Of course not."

"Very good. Now, I do believe you know that the Yule Ball is happening this year?"

"Yes."

"Would you mind assisting the teachers in showing your peers how to dance and helping the four champions learn how to dance?"

I gasped. "I would love too!" I exclaimed.

"Thank you so much, my dear. I'm sorry to ask so much of you."

"Oh no, it's certainly alright Professor. I would love to help."

He smiled and held the door opened for me to exit.

I walked to the library thinking hard about dragons. Deadly creatures. Misunderstood sometimes, but mostly deadly. So what should I prepare for? Burns, cuts, broken bones, lots of pain... I shivered at the thought.

I entered the library and smiled at Madam Pince who kindly smiled back. I noticed Hermione sitting at a table reading a book and Viktor Krum in a seat nearby. Weird. Wouldn't have expected a sports guy like him to spend his free time in a library. I shrugged and went over to find some healing books.

When I had about 4 good books to look at I walked back to where Hermione was sitting. When I got there I noticed a group of girls giggling and watching Krum from behind a bookshelf. I rolled my eyes and went over to Hermione.

"Healing books? Interesting," she said scanning the book covers.

"Yeah."

"You know, Hazel. I don't mean this to be rude in any way but your friend has been sitting in the Library for the last few days and his fangirls are being quite annoying." She whispered.

"I'll talk with him later." I replied.

"So, I've been working on S.P.E.W. a little bit and I thought once we get the signatures we could make a blah blah blah..."

I spaced out from Hermione's jabbering, only providing certain nods and mhms, and looked out the window. Standing outside was with a group of Hufflepuffs. I watched as his friends left and he sat down in the grass relaxing.

"Err- Hermione? I have to go." I said interrupting her and quickly getting up.

I stood up abruptly and quickly walked towards the door. Rushing out of the Library I made my way down to where Cedric was sitting.

"Hey," I greeted, taking a seat next to him.

"Hey," he greeted in return. 

"Do you have any idea what the first task might be?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Not a clue."

"Well in the meantime I can help you practice spells." My eyes widened at the realization of what I said. Do you seriously believe Cedric Diggory will allow you for help? You're so clueless. I already know that he's going to say-

"Yeah that would be cool." He replied.

"Oh- oh okay sure. I'll see if I can get an open room so we can start tomorrow afternoon." I croaked, completely taken aback by his response.

He nodded and smiled. "Great."

I checked my watch. "We should head back it's getting dark."

Cedric looked into the sky and nodded. We gathered our stuff and headed back to the castle.

"I need to go to the Gryffindor common room. I sorta left Hermione mid-conversation and well I'm to assume she's mad."

He chuckled and walked me up to the Gryffindor tower. As we reached the portrait Cedric kissed the top of my head. I blushed and walked up to the door.

"Balderdash" I said. The Fat Lady swung open.

"Bye Pretty Boy," I said as I entered the Common room. Once the door closed I leant against it. I could hear muffled words outside the door. I pushed my ear against it.

"She's a keeper that one, trust me."