The Festival (part 2)

Start from the beginning

Garu scolded and signed that he wanted me to answer. In response I simply ignored him and nudged Tobe to say I wanted him to answer. Garu was now practically growling. He signed that he wanted me to respond and asked again why I was with Tobe.

"Because she wants to be, you cannot control her Garu. She does not wish to answer so let her be. Pucca is her own being and it is her decision." Tobe said and wrapped his arm around my waist bring me closer to him. I felt a blush rise on my cheek at his movement. Garu had a look as if he would kill, which made me frown.

I snapped my fingers and gained his attention, I signed asking why he even cares about what I do anymore. I had thought he would've been happy that I stopped chasing him. He replied angry on how he didn't care but didn't want me near Tobe. And he then grabbed my wrist tightly and roughly pulled me to his side out of Tobe's arms.

I pushed him away me and walked next to Tobe. Ching had stopped yelling at Abyo and went to my side carefully checking my wrist which was slightly bruising. Tobe saw the bruising and he didn't go after Garu which surprised me. Instead he rubbed my arm and asked me if I was fine. Once I nodded that I was he glared at Garu with a hatred that I've never seen before.

"Now do you see? She's better off without you. You keep hurting her one way or another!" He was raising his voice and more people looked our way. A small crowd was forming. Garu was signing back angrily saying Tobe wasn't any better for me. They kept throwing saying hateful things to each other.

I was getting a headache and growing more irritated at Garu. We were having a nice date and him being here dampened my mood. Ching whispered in me ear.

"I'm sorry I really thought he would be more mature." I gave her a small reassuring smile and handed her my panda signing to hold onto it for a moment. Tobe and Garu where still arguing while a few more people surrounded us. I knew speaking would surprise everyone and have many to believe that I am dishonoring my family. But I couldn't take the arguing.

"Goddammit that's it!" I yelled, my voice still a bit hoarse and wavering. But it got everyone's attention, Tobe and Garu stopped arguing and starred at me wide eyed with their mouth agape. "Garu just fucking deal with it. I am over you, I won't be chasing you anymore because I am tired of being rejected. I am on a date with Tobe, your enemy but that doesn't mean he is mine. You must've done something to him to make him act in such ways because from what I have seen he is a good guy.

That deserves a chance of showing who he really is. Not just your enemy. Or a bad guy, but a human being with feelings too. I wish we would work this out and be friends but from the way I saw you act right now I don't even want to fucking look at you." I grab a held of Tobe hand, taking back my panda from Ching and said my farewell to her and Abyo.

Everyone was shocked, but Tobe followed me without a word. I went pass some houses in the village to go to the forest. Once I knew we were out of sight and hearing distance I sat on the ground. Letting go of Tobe's hand while I quietly cried hugging my panda. He was still stung but comforted me once my cries became louder.

"I'm sorry I let that bastard get to me." He said has he held me close and run his hand on my arm. Through my sobs I answered him.

"I-it's alrig-ght. I-I l-let hi-I'm ge-et to me as-swell." He rested his chin on my head and kept me close as I finished crying. He would wipe away a few tears every now and then but wouldn't say a word. Once I had stopped completely he stood up and grabbed a hold of my hand, I stood up with him and held on to his hand tightly.

He leaned down close to my face and used his other hand to caress my cheek. I felt a blush form as his breath was lightly hitting my lips. He was very close, just a couple of inches away from me. My heart was now racing and my breathes were getting a little uneven. His eyes were looking between my own and my lips. I could tell he was nervous and hesitant, so to encourage him I leaned closer.

He leaned in more, the corner of his lips slightly tuned up. He was very close now, breathing the same air. I noticed he smelled earthy (A/N: again proof that I suck at writing anything. How does this happen? My relationships were never normal or close to normal so I don't know how this goes!!! >~<) I let go of my panda hearing it hit the ground using my now free hand to hold on to the front of his shirt, and tugged him closer. He chuckled deeply, sending a small chill down my spine.

"Eager?" He asked, and untwined our linked hands, placing his hand on my hip.

"Maybe." I giggled back. I wrapped both my arms around his neck, having to be on the tips of my toes a bit now. We both leaned closer, my eyes slowly closed as our lips brushed each other's.

A/N: I'm leaving it here because
1) I don't know how to write kissing scenes
And 2) I don't know if I will let them kiss, or have someone come in the interrupt.
😅 I'm very awkward even though I'm engaged. When my fiancé and I started dating we were already best friends, and very comfortable around each other. It was natural for us. With my past boyfriends.... I just didn't know what to do so I let them somewhat control how it all went. Now that I look back I don't think I actually cared.....

Anyways uh... I hope you enjoy. If I made any mistake please tell me to fix. So yeah. Bye. ϵ( 'Θ' )϶