Trouble

I hopped in my car and speed off but there was no point New York traffic was awful. Almost two and a half hours late. I knew me Fratelli would be mad. Rushing into Mr Fratelli house well more like mansion. But even from outside you could here the yelling and loud crashing noises I know he's beyond mad he furious. Then it got really quiet walking to the back of the house where Mr. Fratelli does his "business" I'm not going to try and act all tough like I ain't scared cause right now I wanna cry. Walking back there I hear a big bang. But sadly I know all to well what that means. Somebody done poised him off and paid the price for it. Walking down the hall a silent tear fall down my eye. All those years my dad told me I would meet my match maker. Right now might be the time. Walking a guard named Dee can came up to me with a look of sympathy on his face and take the coffees. By now I was full out balling my eyes out. See Dee don't like ANYBODY especially me and for him to feel sorry for me says allot about what's about to go down. Walking back further into the room I see Mr Patellious laying there on the floor with half of his brain splattered on the wall so I did anything else in my position would do... I let out a blood curling scream as soon as I started I quit because as soon as I started to scream he turned his gun on me. I shut up but that didn't stop the tears that escaped my eyes. I was going to die for somebody else's mistakes. Your probably thinking "why don't you just explain what happened." Well if it's one thing Mr Fratelli can't stand is a beggar. "Give me one good reason not to blow your brains all over that wall?" he asked. He was going to let me explain? "I didn't do anything. I swear I walked out. Please? I didn't say anything or nothing as soon as he said statement I left." Your probably like bitch you were acting tough earlier so what the fuck happened? Well when your starting death in the face things are different your whole life flashes before your eyes. "I believe you." he said as he put the gun down. I couldn't believe it but what he did next made me think it was a dream. He kissed me! Me! Me! To say I was stunned would be an understatement but as our tongues fought for dominance he began to strike my ass. That's when I realized we were alone I felt something poking the fuck out of my pussy it took me a while to realize it was his finger he was fingering. Being to breathe I pulled back breathing heavy panting feeling his fingers glide in and out of me I least out a breathy moan as I came on his fingers "Antonio". He pulled his fingers out of me with my blood and juices doing down his fingers. Oh and did I forget to mention I WAS a virgin.