(Angel POV)

I grabbed a plate of spaghetti and thanked Mrs. Evens the lunch lady, she was always super nice to me and she always fixed me a special pot of spaghetti which is totally different from the students and trust me I’ve tried the regular spaghetti and its quite nasty. I grinned at my plate, I can’t wait to get seconds.
“I’ll be back Mrs. Even,” I said excitedly she laughed and nodded I turned around still grinning as my stomach growled. Normally I would have two plates, but seeing as though I only have one functioning arm I couldn’t hold two. I sigh, it sucks having one arm, it was holding me back from my full eating potential, even at home I cant eat as fast as I used too, plus my plate keeps slipping away from me. As I turned to the table I was going to sit at someone bumped into me. I yelped as my tray was pushed against my chest. I could feel the warm sauce oozing against me as a pout formed. 
“Watch where you’re going mutt,” Alexis hissed with a smirk. I swallowed and took a step back feeling everyone’s eyes on me in the cafeteria. 
“I’m ssorry,” I muttered quickly she laughed and pushed me a little.
“Stay away from Blake too,” she hissed quietly I nodded quickly seeing Blake coming towards me quickly and angrily. Alexis glared at me before picking my tray up. 
“I’m so sorry, I didn’t see you there,” She feigned innocence, I felt my eyes prick up as Blake pushed her out the way and stepped in front of me.
“You okay,” he asked frowning at Alexis.
“I didn’t see her, I already said sorry and I was helping her,” she said handing me a tissue he turned away from her missing the smirk on her face. I looked towards my feet covered in sauce.
“Alexis go sit, I’ll handle this,” Blake hissed I shook my head while pushing his hand away. I could see the hurt in his eyes. I’m not sure why though.
“I’m fine,” I took a quick step back only to have my feet slide out from underneath me, I closed my eyes as I landed on my butt, sending the whole cafeteria into a fit of laughter. My eye fogged up with tears as I tried to hold it in. This was all too much. Ashley burst into the cafeteria on full rage. I could always feel her presence especially when she was mad.
“Angel are you okay,” she asked immediately while squatting down to me. Blake was now arguing with Alexis who was laughing her ass of as usual.
“No, my arm hurts now and my spaghetti is gone,” I cried softly not attempting to move one bit; people were still laughing at me. I hated it. I hated this. I just want to be normal, like I used to be.
“Angel,” I looked up at Blake with tears streaming down my face. He seemed mad and his nostrils were flared as if he was trying to control himself. He can’t want to be friends with me anymore, not after this.
“Don’t cry,” he said softly while touching my cheek and wiping it, I shook my head and hugged myself wishing to disappear again.
“Come on,” he picked me up gently, not caring that I had spaghetti sauce all over me which was now getting on his nice gray shirt. He carried me out the cafeteria quickly while Ashley was most likely hurting Alexis and getting me another plate.
“It’ll be okay,” he mumbled softly as I continued to cry I buried my face in his chest ignoring the muscles beneath his shirt.
“No it won’t, it’ll always be like this,” I cried, he sighed and kept carrying me while mumbling to me that everything would be alright because he was here now. I don’t understand what he means, nothing will change just because he decides to talk to me, and nothing ever changes for me.
“Angel,” Ms. Michele gasped I peek out of Blake shirt, I jumped out his arms and ran to her, she grabbed a towel and wrapped me up while hugging me.
“Blake get me a warm wash clothe,” she instructed while sitting me on the bed, I sniffled and stayed in her arms.
“Angel tell me who did this,” Ms. Michele said giving me a look, I shrugged and looked down.
“It was my fault, it’s always my fault,” I say quickly she frowned, but didn’t say anything else. Blake came back immediately with the wash clothe, she took it and wiped my face before wiping my hands and cast off.
“You’ll need something to wear,” she muttered I looked down at my stained white shirt and stained beige shorts.
“Here I leave these here all the time,” Blake said holding up a huge t shirt and shorts.
“Thank You Blake, now leave out for a bit while she changes,” he opened his mouth to protest, but she quickly pointed to the door. He groaned and left out. I could see his big shadow by the door. 
“Thank you,” I mumbled as she helped me out my shirt. She sighed softly and tossed my shirt to the side before helping me put the shirt on. I actually needed help getting dressed in the morning and my mom usually helps because my stupid cast gets in my way, I have trouble getting my arm in and out of shirts, unless they were button ups but even then its hards to get my cast through the hole.
“You don’t deserve to be treated like this,” I opened my mouth to respond, but she kept going.
“No matter what you are, you shouldn’t be treated like this, I know you don’t want anyone’s help, but when I find out who is doing theses things to you, I’ll get them and they won’t be happy,” she growled softly as my head popped through his shirt. I stood up and pulled my shorts down. His shirt flowed pass my knees. 
“I want you to stay in here for the rest of the day,” Ms. Michele said taking my clothes and putting them in the wash machine, I handed her my shoes and socks also watching her toss them in.
“Okay,” I didn’t want to go back out there anyways. I usually don’t think much, but sometimes I don’t want to show up at school, at this point I think I rather be homeschooled.
“And don’t let those new kids pick on you either,” she scowled while handing me some pain pills I nodded not many of the new kids approached me, but some of them acted just like Alexis and found it amusing to push me around in the hall earlier.
“Can I come in now,” Blake grumbled peeking his head, he changed his shirt or is that his under shirt. I stared at him as he froze and gazed at me as if I was some type of goddess. I blushed and looked down fiddling with the hem of the shirt 
“Yeah, I’ll be back, I’m going to get her bags and her work,” she said leaving out. Blake came over to me quickly and hugged me. I welcomed it with a sigh. Somehow he makes me feel relieved and protected. “No one will mess with you anymore,” he said I nodded apart of me was happy that he cared, but I know this won’t last for too long.  I shut my eyes and let the tingles take over as he held me in his arms. I felt relieved and a little happy again. I’m not sure why he has this effect on me. I let him pick me up and carry me to the back where he laid me down before climbing in the bed with me. I gravitated to him almost instantly. I sighed and buried my face in his side.
“Sometimes I want to sleep forever,” I mumbled closing my eyes, my dreams were my only escape from this and I welcomed them with open arms.

(Blake POV)
 I growled lowly to myself as my wolf urged me to shift and hurt Alexis, but I couldn’t because it was an accident and as much as I want to kill her, my dad would not approve. I was beyond pissed when Angel fell in the cafeteria, the look that she had nearly broke my heart, she was so vulnerable, defenseless and humiliated. I could tell she wanted to hide away. I nearly lost all my control when she curled up into herself and cried. It took all my control not to kill Alexis and everyone in the cafeteria. My wolf wanted blood and the non-logical part of me wanted blood. 
   I breathed in and brought Angel closer to me. She was still asleep and I’ve been with her all day. My mom was here sitting out front doing her paper work while Angel and I were in the back, she made me move her to the private room so she wouldn’t wake up when students came in. I was fine with that because it gave me alone time with her even though she’s asleep. I stared at her while pushing her hair out her face; I don’t like seeing her like this. I sighed and kissed her forehead making her stir; she opened her bright eyes and stared at me confused. I chuckled a little as she rubbed them.
“You up,” I asked she shook her head no and hid back in my chest. I sighed and tapped her, she looked up blinking.
“You don’t want to be my friend anymore?” She asked softly with disappointment and sadness I frowned as my wolf growled at me telling me to fix this and fast before she starts to cry.
“Of course I still want to be your friend, I signed the contract,” I teased she blushed and nodded while crawling up me and sitting on my chest with a pout. I swallowed, as blood seemed to go down south.
“You still want to be friends, even after today, I messed up your shirt and embarrassed you,” she mumbled I chuckled and sat up letting her slid down. Her eye widened just the slightest. She gasped and looked down at my lap while I smirked. 
“You’re poking me, you said you wouldn’t anymore,” She whispered exclaimed I chuckled and leaned in kissing her cheek. She blushed profusely.
“You didn’t embarrass me and I never agreed to that, plus I can’t help it, its your fault,” I pointed out watching her mouth drop open she squirmed on my lap making me groan. I swear she tortures me for fun.
“No it isn’t…you do it all the time,” she whined I laughed and wrapped my arms around her waist as she seemed to forget about our conversation. Its funny that I’m still looking down at her, usually if a girls on my lap I would look up, but she’s so small, I feel like I’ll break her if I handle her too roughly.
“Its because you’re so pretty and quite possibly hot with my shirt on, not to mention you aren’t wearing any pants,” I mumbled looking down at her creamy legs the shirt was bunched up around her waist giving me a clear view of her bright yellow panties. She slapped me upside my head and covered herself; I chuckled at the cute pout on her lips. 
“Don’t say that,” she mumbled shyly I laughed and leaned in kissing her cheek as she continued to blush more than usual.
“Angel, you’re beautiful whether you know it or not,” I stated smirking, her whole face exploded in color again, I reached down and cupped her cheek. She stared at me nervously. My wolf purred in delight, 
“Are you going to do what you did last time,” she spoke softly as if she didn’t want to say it, I leaned down and kissed the corner of her mouth ignoring my wolf as I kissed down her jaw stopping at her neck. I bit it gently.
“I’m not sure yet,” I grumbled trying to keep my growls down. She titled her head to side as her small hand gripped my shirt bringing me closer. I could tell she was feeling the pull of the bond between us. I licked the bass of her neck feeling her body shudder against mine. I groaned in frustration as her arousal hit me like a ton of brick. 
“Oh okay,” her words came out breathless.
“Damn,” I cursed biting her gently wanting to mark her I needed to mark. I sucked greedily on her neck trying to refrain myself as a cute whimper escaped her.
“Blakkke, I I don’t think, friends do this,” she moaned softly I chuckled and flipped us around ignoring her quiet squeal. I hovered over her, smirking as her eyes traveled down to my pants.
“I don’t think you’re supposed to do this to me either,” I stated making her blush even more she was still staring at me innocently she cocked her head to the side and I moved closer to her until our nose touched.
“Why do you make me feel this way,” she asked confused I chuckled once more and gently kissed her neck.
“Because I’m supposed to and if anyone else makes you feel this way I’ll hurt them,” I grumble going up her jaw and stopping before I reached her mouth. She bit her plump lips nervously.
“Okay,” she muttered obviously lost, I shook my head and kissed her nose laughing as her ears seemed to turn red.
“Good,” I growled softly staring into her eyes as she gazed back with confusion and uncertainty I placed my hand on the side of her face smiling as she automatically leaned into it.
“Are friends supposed to feel like this,” I raised my eyebrow at her question.
“Feel like what,” she shrugged and touched my cheek. I breathed in, in content as her soft hand caressed the side of my face.
“I don’t want to see you leave or when you leave I want to go with you like there’s a pull and, and, lately I feel sad when I can’t see or talk to you…. I sound like a creepy stalker” she muttered I sighed so she does feel the effects after all. I have the same feelings, but mine are probably more intense, I practically dream about her every night and think about her every waking moment. It’s completely frustrating especially when it’s someone like Angel. 
“Yeah you’re supposed to,” I say completely lying to her she nodded, I actually wouldn’t mind being stalked by her although she’ll probably be the worst stalker.
“Okay, but what about the times when I want to touch you,” she asked pouting I laughed and kissed her cheek again. She was so innocent.
“You can touch me, I don’t mind,” I say she nodded and wrapped her arm immediately around me I laugh and turned on my back letting her lay on top of me, holding me like I would disappear. 
“I still think you’re using magic,” she muttered softly I rolled my eyes she’s such an idiot.
“But I like it, it makes me feel warm, safe and tingly, I think,” she mumbled while squirming up my body until she was hovering over my face. She licked her lips before smiling while I stared at her now moist plump lips.
“Its weird, but a good weird,” she nodded as she spoke.
“Are you listening,” she pouted causing my attention to go back to her pink friends.
“Yup, you’re distracting me again, but,” I pause and lean up, quickly kissing her. I sigh in relief. I can feel the pull strengthen just a bit as she gasps in shock; surprisingly she pulled me closer to her. I grunt and suck on her lower lip loving the throaty moan I received in response. I licked her lips she was sweet like candy, but yet sour making me want more and more. I groan and cup her face as she kisses me back with just as much force as I am. I pry her mouth open with my tongue and dive in wanting to explore every nook and treasure she had. I grunted she made my taste buds sing in ecstasy. She tastes so good, better than what I imagined. She was my addiction. I can tell she’s inexperienced because she’s frozen and moving hesitantly as if she isn’t sure what’s going on, she’s innocent just the way I like her.
“Blake,” She gasped pulling back immediately she stared at me like a deer caught in headlight, which is so cute.
“No,” I chuckled and pecked her swollen lips while laughing as she leaned in most likely on instinct before pushing me back some. 
“No, no, no, friends aren’t supposed to kiss,” she stated in confusion. I smiled and lifted her chin up she was red as a tomato. 
“We can kiss if you like it,” she pouted and went into my chest quickly.
“But friends don’t kiss and friends….” She trailed off with her nose scrunched up, I pulled her back much to her disappointment and embarrassment.
“And how do I make you feel again?” If it was possible I’m sure her face would have exploded.
“Hot… you make feel hot and funny, I... don’t know,” she muttered I chuckled I didn’t expect an answer at all, but at least she is honest.
“Its weird and, and I don’t know what’s wrong with me,” She looked up with tears swelling in her eyes. I move her back quickly. Not again!
“Don’t cry,” I say quickly. Great just great! 
“I’m sorry, its just a lot going on today and I’m just little overwhelmed,” she cried softly I groaned and covered her mouth hoping my mom wouldn’t hear her, she’ll kill me if she finds out I made her cry. 
“I know just stop crying,” she closed her eyes while I moved my hand cautiously, she went straight to my chest sniffling.
“I’m sorry, ” she muttered still sniffling. My wolf chuckled She’s too sensitive, but it will be good for the pack. I frowned not understanding how her being sensitive would help the pack. If anything it’ll make them walk on eggshells around her. Exactly… you’re too young pup I rolled my eyes I’m pretty sure we’re the same age.
“Its fine, I won’t do it again,” I sighed and rubbed her back. We lay quietly both of us not knowing what else to say and she was still stifling away as usual. I wonder if I’ll ever get to marking her without her freaking out or crying.
“I’m hungry,” she muttered randomly while looking up at me with her lower lip sticking out just as someone knocked I looked up seeing Ashley standing by the door. I sat up taking Angel with me. She pouted and squirmed on my lap. I groaned as she moved against me, before I grabbed her waist and frowned at her while she stared at me wide eyed as usually.
“You’re doing it again” She whispered exclaimed I rolled my eyes and shift over so she wouldn’t feel me against her.
“Shut up,” I grumbled making her pout again and turn to Ashley who was staring between the two of us with a look of disapproval.
“I have your spaghetti and when you’re finished I’ll walk you home,” she said slowly Angel nodded and continued to stare at her.
“Did you bring juice, I like juice,” she cocked her head to the side waiting for an answer, Ashley sighed and came over with the tray. I moved over letting Angel sit by herself, she frowned and looked at me as if she expected to sit on my lap while she ate.
“I have juice in the bag, your brother is home today,” Ashley commented smiling as Angel brighten up even more.
“Seriously, this is awesome,” she exclaimed completely forgetting about everything. She has a one track mind.
“I have to go home,” she stated jumping out the bed and grabbing my shorts. I chuckled she really did look like a kid; the shirt was five times her size she was practically drowning in it. I watched as she pulled the shorts on quickly only to have them fall down. She frowned at them and pulled them up again holding them with one hand while she grinned at Ashley who was shaking her head, but smiling at the same time.
“Your father will kill me if you come home in that,” Ashley mumbled while tying the pants around her waist so they wouldn’t fall down. Angel giggled and pushed her hand away.
“I can do it,” she said before pausing and pouting while looking at her broken arm.
“Never mind,” she breathed out in defeat, Ashley laughed and continued to tie her up. When she was finished she turned around to me bouncing on her feet. She looked absolutely ridiculous in my clothes, but at the same time she was adorable with the pants pulled up to her stomach with the shirt tucked in and hanging off of her small frame.
“You can’t walk with me today because Ashley is going to give me a ride, but we’ll walk tomorrow, so I have to go now, thank you for everything, I’ll see you tomorrow and, and I’ll call you,” she blurted out quickly before leaving out the room in a rush. I sighed a little disappointed. I actually wanted to talk with her more just like yesterday.
“I don’t know what’s going on right now, but I swear to God you better control your whores, I know Angel isn’t the brightest girl and she is a little slow, but you will not make a fool out of her for your own personal gain, she’s been through enough already,” Ashley hissed my wolf growled while I frowned.
“You’re forgetting who is in charge here,” I growled standing up she glared back not backing down.
“You may be the Alpha, but you will not hurt my friend,” She turned away and walked out the door, leaving me pissed off once more. I wouldn’t hurt her that’s the last thing I will ever do. 

(Angel POV)
“Big Brother,” I yelled running into the house he popped his head out the kitchen and smiled. I giggled and ran to him giving him a hug. He laughed and hugged me back with just as much enthusiasm.
“I missed up,” I exclaimed he kissed my nose and swung me around as I giggled, I loved my brother, even though he is mean sometimes I know he’s only teasing me in a loving way.
“Squirt I missed up, my favorite little sister,” I gave him a toothy grin he frowned and sniffed me before growling.
“You smell like a male, who was with you,” He hissed threateningly, I giggled and kissed his cheek while wrapping my legs around his waist.
“No one, I’m wearing clothes that Ms. Michele gave me, I spilled spaghetti all over myself today,” I practically shouted in happiness, he was home I don’t care about anything else. I wonder if my other brothers and sisters will be home soon, they all left, but they promised they would be back. I giggled as he stopped growling and nodded.
“You have to sign my cast” I exclaimed as he carried me to the back of the house, where I could hear my mom giggling.
“You have to be more careful, I almost lost control of my wolf when I heard you were almost hit by a car, if it wasn’t for Stacy I would have came down here and killed the driver,” he mumbled his lips turned down into a frown I laughed and poked his cheek while smoothing out his wrinkles.
“Mom says you always have to smile no matter what and wrinkles make you look old,” I stated watching him roll his eyes.
“Are you even listening to me,” I giggled and shook my head no, I’m really not listening I’m too excited to listen. 
“I got you a gift,” He says I squeal in delight as he carries me into the room, my dad looks at us and shake his head while mumbling under his breath. I pout at him as my mom lightly slaps him I giggle and look at James as he puts me down. I grin as he goes in his bag and pulls out a box.
“Open it,” He encourages; I smile and tear open the box only to gasp. 
“Its so pretty,” I say in awe while pulling out a diamond hello kitty necklace. I jump into his arms again
“Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,” he chuckled and kissed my cheek before taking the necklace out my hand. 
“Look I got a cool picture of us too,” he said opening it up. Oh my god, it’s a locket too!! I bounced on my feet giggling at the picture of us, it was when I was eleven and I forced him to take me to the photo booth, he should be twenty five in this picture, but he still looked the same.
“This is awesome” I exclaimed letting him put it on my neck. I hugged him once more before pouting and looking around for my nieces.
“Where are my nieces,” I asked he chuckled and pointed upstairs.
“They’re taking a nap,” he explained I nodded before skipping over to his wife. I hugged her as she laughed.
“Hi, I haven’t seen you in forever and you’re still so pretty,” I mumbled touching her silky smooth hair, as my mom agreed while my dad groaned and pulled me away before I could run my hand through it. I giggled and sat on his lap.
“Hi daddy,” I mumbled watching him sniff me just the way James did I pouted when his nose scrunched up.
“Dad,” I whined as his eyes turned black meaning his wolf was taking over. 
“What boy touched you, you shouldn’t smell like any male other than your brother and I,” he growled out, I pouted and hid in his chest.
“Don’t growl at me, I don’t like it when you growl,” I muttered peeking up at him as he kept growling.
“Angel,” He warned I sighed and kissed his cheek.
“Ms. Michele gave me some clothes because I spilled spaghetti on mine, you can ask Ashley and Ms. Michele helped me get dressed,” I mumbled watching his blue eyes return. No way was I going to tell him that Blake let me borrow his clothes nor the fact that we kind of kissed. He breathed out in relief.
“You stay away from boys,” He scowled I nodded and went back to his chest. I guess I can’t introduce them to Blake, but no worries because Nana and my pop pop let’s me play with guys too. 
“Where are your other clothes,” My mom asked I pointed to my book bag on my back.
“Ashley put them in a bag for me,” I mumbled she nodded and kissed my cheek, I giggled and moved off my dads lap and sat next to mom.
“And I got an A plus, plus on my Calculus test,” I said shrugging my bag off, I went through my math folder and pulled out my test while pointing to the purple smiley face sticker that Mr. Johnson so kindly gave me.
“That’s great pumpkin,” My dad said ruffling my head as I giggled.
“I know isn’t the sticker awesome and its smells like grapes,” I said my moms eyes lit up as she took the paper out my hand and sniffed it with a sigh.
“Its smell so good,” I nodded in agreement sniffing the paper also.
“I asked if I could get some more and he said he’ll give me more tomorrow, I’m putting them on my cast so it can smell good,” I said while puling out a marker, I waved it at James who came over and signed it quickly while adding a picture and little notes, I giggled as he gave it back to me. I smiled now I have a total of five signatures and thirteen stickers. Oh if Blake’s signs it’ll be six and then all my brothers and sisters will make seventeen. 
“How about you get washed up and changed then we’ll go out to celebrate your A plus and your brother becoming Beta soon,” My dad said lifting my out the chair.
“TGI Fridays,” I blurted out the same time as my mom, the brownie obsession is like the best thing on earth, it’s so chocolaty and so yummy. I moaned thinking of the yumminess that was awaiting for me. 
“Hurry up then,” My dad teased I giggled and ran upstairs, I’ll be quick and.. I stopped running and looked behind me.
“Mom or dad can you help me put the thing on my arm,” I asked quickly my mom raised her hand.
“Me, me, I’ll help,” she said enthusiastically, I giggled and nodded before running upstairs against to start my bath.

(Blake POV)

“Blake get over here,” my mom commanded I groaned and went into the kitchen where my mom was cooking up a meal for the new pack kids.
“Yeah mom,” I grumble sitting down. I’m sure she wants to talk about Angel and everything that happened today.
“I understand that you are the next in line, but honestly I have to say I’m disappointed in you, I usually don’t comment on things because I believe you should learn on your own, but after today, I won’t hold back anymore, I’m not sure what happened in the cafeteria, but I assure you that it has to do with someone in the pack, they torture the poor girl and as Alpha and her mate you shouldn’t let this happen. I expect to see changes starting tomorrow or lord knows what I will do if she comes back to me like today,” I nodded quickly hearing her bones crack as her wolf tried to take over in anger. I swallowed.
“I’ve already spoken to Jace who is giving rules out to the pack as we speak, I won’t have them bullying her, and they know the rules. If I would have known this I would have prevented it from the start,” she frowned at me and turned back to the stove.
“I mean it Blake, Angel’s life hasn’t been easy, now go upstairs and wash up,” I sighed and hopped off the chair as my phone vibrated. What the hell did she mean by her life not being easy, I know Angel has it rough sometimes, but I think she’s happy she’s the kind of girl to remain positive no matter what right? I pulled out my phone and smiled. Of course it’s Angel. I chuckled and opened the message as I made my way upstairs. She sent me a picture of a dessert. I’m sure it’s a brownie obsession. I text her back quickly telling her I’ll buy her one over the weekend. I’m sure she’ll freak out with that one. I made my way to my room only to walk to Alexis on my bed. I frowned and tossed her, her clothes.
“Get dressed and get out,” I said watching her face turn to shock. A week ago, I would have jumped at this opportunity, but I can’t deal with this right now or anymore.
“Blake come on, you know you want it,” I rolled my eyes and pointed to the door.
“Seriously Alexis get out, I’m through dealing with you, go find someone else,” She glared and pulled her clothes on with a smirk.
“You’ll be back,” I slammed my door before she could say anything else.  Something is seriously wrong with her now. She has this idea that I’ll mate her or something; sure she mentioned it before and I may have entertained those thoughts, but only so she would stop talking and honestly I only used her for sex and when we had the heats during the full moons.  I’m sure I’m not the only one who has been through her. 
I sigh as my phone vibrates again, I pull it out and answer quickly with a small smile.
“Seriously you’ll buy me one!!,” Angel exclaimed, I laugh of course she would call to confirm
“Yeah, whatever you want I’ll get, plus we’re going out this weekend remember,” she giggled and squealed.
“Okay, okay, I forgot, I completely forgot, but I’ll remember oh where are we going?,” she asked excitedly I was taking her to the fair that was going to going to be here this weekend. I’m sure she’ll love it.
“A surprise, but wear confortable shoes,” I say laughing as she squealed again.
“I don’t like surprises, but I trust you, so I’m excited, I have to go now, but I’ll talk you soon,” She chirped hanging up before I could say goodbye. I smile at least she isn’t hung up over what happened today, in fact it seemed like she forgot about it, which is great but that didn’t mean I would be loosening my hold on the pack. I really hope they don’t push me to the point where I have to command them to leave her alone.  As the next Alpha they should listen to me whether I give them a command or simply ask them to do it. If they can’t do that there will be consequences. 

-------------

I really hope you guys read the A/N before the chapter *sigh* again please remember this is a book not real life or a real person) 

Anyways i Hope you enjoyed, sorry I haven't responded to most of you, i'm always busy with school work and research papers for school... so I will try to get back with people.... Oh and Thank you for reading... =D Next update saturday, I completly forgot about the story until I logged into my email and someone mentioned me updating on Saturday.