Coffee

"RILEY I AM FREAKING OUT WHAT THE FUCK DO I WEAR!?!" I scream into the phone to my best friend. "I still can't believe that 1) you ran into this random guy and just hit it off. 2) you won't let me come!" she said in her Australian accent. "You didn't ask me to come. Maybe next time okay?" "Alright..." "NOW HELP ME PICK OUT AN OUTFIT FANCULO (fuck)!!!" "Don't speak Italian at me. Where are you going again?" "A coffee house, and i can speak Italian if I feel like it cagna (bitch)" "I know that word! and okay, grab that blue and white horizontal line crop top and your navy blue skirt with some white flats, the sparkly ones, and do i high pony. Ok?" "Thank you! You are a life saver! I love you!" "Love you too mate. Have fun!" "i will!" I said and hung up.

I mumbled some angry words in Italian as I changed my clothes and did my hair and my usual make up of mascara, red lipstick, and winged eyeliner. "Sono pronto (Im Ready)" I whispered as I grabbed my phone and texted Sean to meet me at the café on park street.

~~~~~Jump to Café~~~~~

"Coffee please bring extra sugar hold the creme." I said to the barista and i turned back to The three men in front of me. The three men being Sean, Mark, and Felix. "What do yoy guys want" I mumble. They ordered and i felt my phone buzz.

Sean: I'm sorry they followed me :(

Me: It's okay. They helped me just as much as you with my ankle :)

Sean: Do you mind if I sit next to you?

Me: Ig.

Sean pushed Felix out of the way and he pushed in next to me causing Mark to make a forth grader 'aww' noise and make kissing noises. I shook my head.

The lady came back with my coffee I pulled my cash out of my pocket handed it to her and said "Grazie (thank you)" she smiled and said "Prego (your welcome)" and then walked off. "What was that?" Felix's accent said from the other side of the table. "Oh, my grandfather and grandmother were both Italian and so I speak fluent Italian in order to talk to them..." "That explains the skin tone." Mark said. "MARK!" Sean said look in intensly at him. "What? I was curious but I didn't want to ask..." I smiled and patted Sean's thigh. "It's fine." I looked over and saw that Felix was trying to hold in a laugh. I looked at him confused and he basically exploded with the words "HE'S BLUSHING!" Sean hid his face at Felix's words and i felt bad so I decided to shift the attention away from him.

"So, Felix, what's that accent of yours?" He turned his attention to me and smiled. "Oh, I'm Swedish" I nodded. "I'm surprised you didn't know that honestly..." he said. "Why?" "Because I've said it before on some of my older vids." "Vids?" I looked at him confused. Sean grabbed my head like I was four and put earmuffs on me with his hands. I tried to shug then off but he was to strong and eventually removed his hands. "What was that about?" I looked at the three of them. "Nothing. He was just telling us about guy stuff." I looked at them. "Okay, I'm to tired to argue. I need more coffee...SIGNORA! (lady)" I said. and waved the last over to fill my cup.

"Anyway, where do you guys work?" "Tattoo Artist" said Felix "Security guard at a pizza place" said Mark "Rollercoaster Engineer" said Sean. I nodded, "okay then..." my head hurt i was so confused but i just let them go since i was only on my second cup of coffee.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!
I'm sorry this is a little shorter but I promise that these will get longer as I get more and more ideas. Anyways...until next time...BITCHFIST!!!!!