Chapter 2

Sasuke's POV

I waited for Hinata by the gates to start practise.
Where the hell is this girl? I thought to myself.
Soon I heard footsteps coming my way, I knew it was Hinata. She was wearing a basketball kit which looked old but still wearable.

'S-Sorry I'm late...my cousin was h-holding me back a bit" she smiled

"Make sure it doesn't happen again" I looked at my phone "We've just wasted 30 minutes, you do realise I'm doing this for free?"

I started to lead thinking that Hinata will trail behind, I then turned around and saw Hinata looking at her trainers.
I walked over and stood beside her, I was very annoyed.

"Come on we haven't got-" I noticed that when Hinata tied her shoelaces her shorts slipped revealing her dark purple pants. I looked away and sighed, I felt like a slight shade of pink showing on my ears.

Hinata got up and stared at me.
"I'm ready" she said

"Let's go before anyone sees us" I put my bag over my shoulder and put my other hand in my pocket.

Soon we reached the park which had a basketball court, Hinata sat on the bench while I leaned on the wall.

"Before we start playing" I looked at her, she was paying close attention to me "You need to know the basics, what rules do you know?"

"T-That's why I want you to teach me...t-that's why I want to be in on the team" she looked on the ground and played with her shirt

"You know we will never except you...I won't. 1 because you're not good at basketball and 2 you're a girl. The only reason why I'm teaching you to play basketball is because my stupid brother told me too" I grabbed the basketball and bounced it a few times

"Well, I think I'm g-good" she bit her lips

I started to chuckle and then that chuckle turned into a laugh "Don't make jokes right now"

She got up from the bench and walked to my face.

"I may not know the rules" she grabbed the ball out of my hand, looking straight into my eyes "But doesn't mean I don't k-know how to play"

I puffed out my chest and looked down at her "I will beat you of course" I leaned over to her ear "You're pathetic"

She pushed me back "You're s-so-"

"Mean, I know" I finished her sentence "Let's play"

She started to dribble the ball and charged for the hoop, I blocked her and stole the ball I then shot it.

"Uchiha 1, Hyūga 0" I mocked her

I passed the ball back to her
She puffed out her cheeks and focused on the hoop, she aimed for it again but when I tried to block her she dodge me and scored.

She looked back at me and smiled, I can't stand this bitch. I swear Itachi I will make sure your words won't make me guilty ever again.

"Just because you scored once doesn't mean you're the queen of basketball" I pierced my eyes in her direction

"I-I never said that...a-and I don't think that" she saw the pissed off expression in my face "S-Sorry"

She doesn't need to say sorry all the time it's just so annoying. We proceeded to play for 1 hour until we were out of breath.
She collapsed on the floor "I'm so t-tired"

I wiped my forehead "Well that's over, well I hope you learned a lot today bye" I picked up the ball and my bag

"W-Wait!" She called out I turned around to face her "You said you'll be my coach until I get better"