Chapter Two

What's up my beautiful people? I love you all so much. I am already enjoying this book and can't wait to play it all out for ya. Enjoy, my gorjesy, perriefect, loveleigh, jadeorable weirdos.

Perrie's POV:

The next day I jump out of bed as soon as my alarm rings. Having a specific reason I dress sexy. I put on a really tight, lase, push up bra and matching panties. I put on an extremely low cut white romper and put on some sandals. I curl my hair and put on some make up. My alarm goes off telling me it is time to leave. I run downstairs and grab my purse and car keys leaving the house after saying bye to Mam.

*

When I walk in school I get many whistles and looks. I go straight to my locker and put in my combination. I spray on some purfume to make sure I smell amazing, get what I need, close my locker, and await the arrival of Ziall. They show up soon and Niall's jaw drops.

"Holy shi-" he starts to say but Zayn elbows him.

"You look hot, sis." Zayn tells me.

I smile, "Breakfast and Jade, here I come-"

"Perrie, if you get involved with her you'll just get your heart broken, she's straight." he tells me.

"Mhm, I hear ya." I say going through the line. We all sit in our normal seat and a few minutes later, Jade and Jed walk up.

"Mornin'." I say, smiling and taking a bite of my doughnut.

Jade's POV:

I get out of bed that morning dreadfully. Jed is picking me up. I throw on a black crop top and high-waisted, white shorts. I straighten my hair and throw on some make up. I throw on a pearl necklace and my matching ring. I put on some flats, grab my bags and go downstairs telling Mamma bye and waiting for Jed outside. After about 15 minutes I check my phone.

'7:45'

When I look back up I see his car pulling up and internally facepalm. I place my stuff in the back and join him in the front.

"Hey baby love." He smiles at me.

"Hey honey." I dry heave on the inside. I don't know what it is lately, I used to want to spend every waking second with the kid, now he pisses me off just by breathing. Maybe feelings change, I realize I spaced out when he takes my hand.

"Sorry hon, I'm stressed."

"It's ok." he says assuringly. We stay in a peaceful silence the rest of the ride.

*

When we arrive at school of course we make the pit stop we do every morning and then head to the cafeteria. We get our breakfast and head to Perrie's, Niall's, and Zayn's table.

"Mornin'." Perrie greets when I sit down.

"Good mornin'." I say a little too enthused.

"How was your night last night?"

"Busy."

"Ah?"

"Mhm." We continue to small talk until Jed interrupts.

"Hey, baby love, do you wanna go out tonight?" he asks.

"Not tonight baby Perrie and I have a project due." I give her a look as if to say "I know I'm lying through my teeth but please go along with it."

Perrie's POV:

"Good mornin'." Jade retorts, I can hear the enthusiasm in her voice.

"How was your night last night?"