Chapter two: bye bye

I am wearing my purity ring. But this evening at 9:36pm the minute i was born. I am finally eighteen. I have lost many lovers due to the tradition but from now on i am free from the traditions that held me back. But i made a mistake. It was 9:34pm. I was still at my eighteen dinner as its called. And my father said " Well if you keep it on for me i would love it. You have to much of a reckless behaviour and i will not have my daughter a slut. In a few minutes you are not under my control and.." And i interrupt is foul speech.
" NO! You don't trust me you trash bag! Think I'm reckless? Watch your mouth flea bag! I have waited eighteen years to live my life and have a real relationship and you tell me that shit! No! I am going to take off and i never was and will never be under your control! My love life is my bee wax!" I yell and stand up. Everyone shocked.
" Watch it! You are still mine for two minutes! And its my roof! I ban you from removing that purity ring!" He replies.
" know what. I am eighteen in one minute. Fuck this place. Fuck you and your stupid traditions." And with that i fling off my ring and it lands in my fathers coleslaw. I run to my room and pack my bags. Then i leave. I stay one night with carli. ( my bff). And we plan to leave for paris that morning. We both come from rich families and both our fathers gave us money on our sixteenth that we saved for a moment like this.