Chapter 1

Katherine's POV

I had just woke up from the worlds most wonderful dream ever! it was about Chance the most adorable and cutest boy at school. i swear i think my alarm clock hates me. "Kat come downstairs to eat your breakfast!" my mom yelled from down the stairs i looked at the clock "but mom its only 7!" i yelled "i know what time it is and i dont care come downstairs and eat!" she yelled back. someone woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning i groaned and ran downstairs to see my dad mom and brothers at the table except my stepbrother "wheres Adrian?" I asked even though im not a big fan of him. "he's upstairs in his room" my mom says I nod "I just wanted some toast and orange juice" I complained looking at the table which is filled with food. "make it yourself then" my mom said "daddy!" I whined "ok ill make it how do you like it?" he asked. ive always been a daddy's baby girl. "umm light but crispy" I said "ok go get ready this might take a while!" he said smiling and chuckling I giggled "ok thank you daddy" I said and ran upstairs I put on a tank top a jean jacket my vans and skinny jeans. I put on make up blush lipstick eyeline and mascara. then I put my hair in a simple ponytail I looked in my mirror smiling at how I looked "Kat!" my dad called me "just in time" I said to myself. I ran downstairs to my dad "where's the food wait my back pack!" I yelled and ran halfway up the stairs until a familiar Husky voice stopped me "looking for this?" the voice asked could it be? The boy that makes my life happier? I stopped and turned around slowly I gulped "Chance?" was all I could say "in the flesh" he replied I looked at what he was holding it was my book bag. I looked at him he was smiling. I went downstairs slowly and took the bag from his hands "uh thanks" I said. I bit my lip. good thing my brothers and parents left right after Chance came. Oh how badly I wanted to kiss those lips of his he snapped me out of my thoughts "you look very beautiful today" he said making me blush a little "thank you, you don't look that bad either" I said he pretended to be hurt and put his hand over his heart "well that hurt! I gave you the most good compliment and you gave me just 'don't look that bad'  well then!" he said smiling I giggled "fine you look like the sexiest man on earth" I said. I know Chance is the hottest boy at school but did I forget to mention that he was my best friend? if not oops "much better" he said "off to school right?" I asked "nope we get a month off due to repairing" he said "yea!!" I yelled we needed that month off. school is real stressing I got out of my thoughts once again when Chance phone rang he answered quite quickly "hello?......uh yea.......sure........be there in a minute.......ok bye.......love you too" he said "who's that?" I asked while he hung up. sorry i'm a very curious girl "my mom she needs me home like now!" he said "ok then go home ill be fine by myself" I reassured him "ok bye babes" he said and walked out hmm what can I do? I know ill go to the park! I put down my back pack grabbed my earphones and ipod and walked out toward the park I put on the song 'Give it 2 U' by Robin Thicke I sat on the park bench letting the breeze hit me then a boy around my age I think came up to me "is this seat taken?' he asked "uh no' I said as I moved a little over "you're quite nice most people would just ignore me or pretend it was taken" he said trying to make a conversation "most people are rude' I said as I took out my ear buds "its funny how you don't recognize me most girls or fans do" he said "fans? you're famous? how come you are in a park in broad daylight? oh my god I ask a lot of questions" I said. He chuckled "its ok yes im famous and I needed to get away from the music life" he replied "so who are you?" I asked "'im Austin Mahone"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys liked my first chapter? I hoped you did cause I liked writing it for you! another update even though its 1:31 in the morning byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee