Chapter 26

Chapter 26

~Layla's POV~

I decided to rest a bit so I went deeper in the cave and laid down. I kept thinking about what I should do but nothing came up. I tried to sleep but that's when I heard someone outside.

"I swear I saw her here" I hear. Then the smell hit me, it was a leech. I quickly stood up and shifted. I tried to smell if there were anymore and smelled two more leeches.

'I can take down three leeches'

I made my way to the entrance of the cave and see that the leeches had their backs turns to me, that was my chance! I jumped at them and bit a girls shoulder. She screamed and threw me at a tree.

"Well we found her" I hear on of the leeches say as he looked at me. I growled at them.

"Hey we're not trying to hurt you" I hear a blond haired guy say calmly, a little too calm. I looked at them closely and recognized them. They were the leeches that made a deal with the Quileute's. I took a step back.

'I'm not ready to face the Quileute's again. I have to get out of here'

I looked at them one last time before turning around and running as fast as I could.

"Damn it" I hear one of the leeches say as I hear them chasing after me. But I don't look back and continue running farther away from the Quileute territory.

~~~
~Emmett's POV~

"She got away" I say as we returned back. I looked over to see Quileute pack look away as I said that and Paul walked out. Sam sighed and signaled Jared to go after him.

"Thank you for your help" Sam sighed again and walked outside with the rest of his pack. I looked at Edward who had a frown on his face.

"Are we still going to help them?" I ask.

"Hell to the no! She almost ripped my shoulder!" Rosalie exclaimed pointing at her shoulder. Edward rolled his eyes and I walk towards her and hugged her from behind.

"Come on Rosalie they helped us plenty of times" Carlisle responded. Esme nodded and side hugged him. Rosalie rolled her eyes and left the room. I sighed and followed her.
~~~
~Layla's POV~

Once I got away from the leeches I settled near a big tree and decided not to shift back since they might find me and I might need to run again. As I laid down I fell fast asleep, but that didn't last long.

"Oh Layla" I snap out of my sleep and stand as fast as I could but I am pushed down. I looked up to see Michael one of Jason's brothers holding me down. I growled and tried to shake him of.

"We didn't get to finish what we started" I look up to see Jason staring at me. I growled deeper.

"Are you still mad because of what I did to your brother?" he asked with a smirk on his ugly face. I stopped growling and remembered back to my brother, I felt myself let out a cry.

"Aw did I hurt your feeling" Jason smirked grabbing my fur. That's when I snapped and got all my strength and pushed Michael and Jason. I let out a deep growl and ripped Michael's head off.

"MICHAEL!" I look over to see Jason running at me. I stand my ground and run toward him too, but he was stronger and pushed me me so hard agains a tree I felt my back crack. I whined and tried to stand up but couldn't.

"You bitch! You are so dead now!" Jason growled and ran towards me and grabbed me by the neck and threw me again. This time I let out a howl of pain and shifted back with my clothes on, which was weird. Once again I tried to stand but pain spread through out my whole body causing me to let out a scream. Jason walked over to me and pulled me up. I screamed once again.

"LAYLA!"

'Paul?'

"If you take one more step I will kill her!"Jason sneered and tightened his grip on my neck. I started to choke and tried to take his hand away but it was worthless. I tried to focus on what they were saying but couldn't because I started to see black dots. But all of a sudden I'm being thrown off the the side and hear growls. I cough and look up to see the Quileute pack attacking Jason's coven, who appeared out of nowhere, along with the leeches I saw earlier. I tried to stand up but once again I'm being grabbed by my neck.

"Now your dead" Jason sneered.

"Go head, kill me. You'll be doing me a favor" I respond looking at him.

That's when everything went dark

~~~
~Paul's POV~

*Have any of you seen Layla?* I ask through our mind link.

*No* is all I hear. I start to panic when I see her laying on the floor. I run towards her and tried to shake her awake but see that she's not breathing and shift into my human form.

"Layla? Layla wake up. LAYLA WAKE UP!" I scream tears falling from my eyes. I try to feel for her pulse, but don't feel any.

"Pleas wake up" I whisper. I kiss her as tears fall from my eyes.

"Paul" I look up and see Sam looking at me with sorry eyes.

"I-I'm sorry" he whispers.

"She's gone" I say looking at him with tears in my eyes.

"WHY!" I scream.

"Pleas come back Layla, I can't do this without you" I say holding her close

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: Hey guys I decided to make another chapter with the real ending

A/N: Hey guys I decided to make another chapter with the real ending. don't worry I'm not ending it here!!!! Pleas vote and comment!!!

xStarlightTinkerbellx