Beginning Of Forever

I was running home after my shift at Starbucks, it was late, and my boyfriend Austin was waiting for me at my house.
I stopped at Five Guys, and got some fries on my way home, I know Austin was Taking me out to eat later but he says I need to calm down on my eating and I should go on a diet.
As I was pulling in the driveway, I put a piece of gum in my mouth and got out of the car. I stepped through the door and I yelled for Austin, There was no answer "Austin" still no answer.
"AUSTIN" I yelled, "in hear" I heard his voice coming from the living room. "Hi Austin" I said as I was walking to the living room, "hey babe" he was focused on the television. "are we still going out to eat" I asked him. "No actually I have to go out with my sister, she said she wanted to go have a dinner" he said all sarcastically. "Oh" "don't worry babe" Austin said walking towards the door. "We can go out and eat next weekend bye" and with that he left.

Lately Austin has been ignoring me, I'm not sure why, we have been together for 2 years, I graduate last year, and we were the high school couple. Than everything just changed I didn't do anything or at least I think I didn't.
I called my Best friend Kendall Jenner, I was waiting for her to answer. "Hey....Kendall" I said more like a question. "Oh hey Selena, This is Kylie" "hey kylie what are you up to" I asked her "Waiting for Kendall to give me a ride to Drakes Concert!" Kylie said all excited "oh yeah it's his concert to night" I know and justin is going to be there" I could tell her was winking through the phone" I just did a fake laugh "is Kendall There?" "Yeah one sec"
I was waiting which seemed like forever. "Hey Selena, what's up" Kendall said into the phone "hey kendall, well I was suppose to go out to dinner with Austin be he had to go, so I'm wondering if you want to go out and do something" I said hoping she'd say yes "yeah ok I'll pick you up after I drop kylie off" "ok" I said than the I hung up