Chapter 1

Three months till Graduation from True cross academy. Yukio was still teaching class as he thought about it. He smiled as he continued class with the thought of it in his head.

The last class was finally over, now for him to get home. Yukio hurried to his dormitory, he had the whole weekend ahead of him, a free weekend. He had been issued for the weekend off. He could hear his footsteps hitting the ground harder as he raced home.

"Rin, I'm home!" He called out to his brother, hoping he was home. He walked into the main kitchen and looked in. No black haired, blue eyed, shorter than himself, older brother was here. "Rin?" He sighed as he walked away from the kitchen.

He checked all over the dorm rooms looking for his brother. Finally he checked his own room and found Rin curled up in his bed. Yukio sighed, Rin was asleep again? He kneeled down next to his brother and smiled at the way his brother laid there with his tail curled around him. Yukio pulled a blanket over his brother and turned away.

For the past few months, Rin had been acting odd. He avoided Yukio and his own friends. He barely cooked anymore, and he wasn't as hyper and ecstatic anymore. Rin nevered talked about anything either, but something was wrong with him for sure.