chapter 1 -childhood story-

Hello everyone I'm park chorong. I have a lovely brother park chanyeol and great mom and dad Mr.Park & Mrs.park. I also have a funniest friend ever bomi,eunji(have scandal with my chanyeol),namjoo,naeun and lastly hayoung.

They're so kind to me, we call us as apink .

Chorong POV

Chorong: omma good morning,what are you doing?

Mrs. park: owhh my daughter.... I make some pancake for us today

Chorong help me set the table your appa will come later.

Chorong: okay omma anything for you.

Mrs.park: aishh this kid so beautiful.

Mr.park: look who is her appa?

Chorong: (ran to her appa) appa!!!!!!!!!...good morning

Mrs.park: chorong can you call chanyeol for me

Chanyeol POV

Kringggg!!! Kringgg!!! Kringgg!!!

Chanyeol: what a noise sound??

Unnie stop the alarm I want to sleep.

Chorong: again....PARK CHANYEOL wake up.. mom ask me to calling you now for breakfast..... faster chanyeol we will late to collage.

-

-

-

-

-

Chanyeol: unnie why you like to nagging I wake up now.

Chorong: okay, faster or I will not drive you to the collage.

Aishh this kid so troubling me everyday.

Chanyeol: my sister always cute when she nagging....hahahha

That way suho hyung like you so much.

Chorong: stop talking about him and do your business.

[Author's POV]

Suho like chorong since they're children,chorong also like suho...someday they go to park with their family...

Suho: chorong when we grow up I want to marry you

Chorong: huh?

Suho: heyy park chorong are you deaf when we grow up I want to marry you...really I mean it

Chorong: if it like that I will wait for you to marry me when we grow up

Suho and chorong go to their parent's and tell them that they want to married when they grow up.

Mrs. park: hahaha chorong you like suho right?

Chorong: hmm I like him(staring at suho)

Mrs.kim: seriously chorong I thought suho just dreaming he always tell me he like you..

Suho: omma (shyly looking at chorong)

Mr.park and Mr. kim just laughing at their children behaviour

Mr.park is Mr.kim secretary since Mr.kim build his company, know he have many company around the world and he also famous. Mr.park very obey to mr.kim since he start working with mr.kim they are so close to each other.

Mrs.park also close to mrs.kim, for mrs.kim mrs.park are like her sister she didn't like to shopping with another mr.kim friend's wife she like to sharing problems only with mrs.park...same like mrs.park to she only need mrs.kim to sharing problem.

author:

hye readers, nice to have you as my readers....i hope you always support me and comment if you want to say anything (don't bash me if you don't like this story)

*my grammar is not so good....sorry*