Change In Plans

Ray~
Ok, right now I am freakkking out! So, my old buddy that I met at a basket ball game is coming down to visit me. Before you start asking, yes, he knows that I am Captain Man and knows Henry is kid Danger (but Henry Doesn't know that... yet). But anyways, My friend's name is Silas E. Smith and his son, who is also coming to visit, name is Robert but, he likes to be called Rober...
Right now I am waiting for Henry to come down to the man cave because he has work and I have a task for him to do.
I heard a noise from the elevator, and sure enough it's Henry.

"Hey Chick-Hen" I greeted him with the best nickname EVERRR!
"Hello to you too...Ramon Noodle" he said while sending me a evil smirk
I looked at him annoyed and then chuckled a little bit..
"Anyways..., I need you to sort out the papers from upstairs an-" I started but got cut off
"How do you want me to sort them?"
"Well Henry, if you let me finish, I would have told you to sort them by date" I said while sending him a look of realization "Also Henry, you leave work two hours earlier than usual"
"YESSSS!! I GET TO BE ANNOYED BY PIPER!" He said sarcastically while making a weird face that made me chuckle.
He then walks to the elevator hits 'up' and said "bye"
Boyyy... I feel bad for him because those "papers" I needed him to sort are like 20 years worth of papers. Ha.
-----------------
Hours have past. Henry and Char went home. And now I am by myself waiting... For I don't know what...
My phone then rings. It was Silas.
"Hey Silas" I said
"Hey, I am so sorry but I won't be able to come because something came up at the last minute but, would you mind watching Rober for a month or so. This 'something' is really important, Ray, Please"
It took me a minute to answer because I wasn't expecting that at all... I gathered my thoughts and said "Sure. I would love to watch Rober"
I'm regretting this already.
-
-
-
-
Tell be your thoughts on the story! I am sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes... Also, I will be trying to update once or two times a week.
-AR