"Relax, lady Olympia", Sif's voice echoed throughout her head, the words hitting her before she realized the warrior was standing next to her, her smile crooked through the mirror as she fixed a stray curl under Olympia's veil. "Everything is quite alright", she continued, having taken the role of a loyal friend in the short time they had known each other for, and therefore, the one of maid of honor, as well. There was no denying that getting married without Jane and Darcy by her side and Erik to walk her down the aisle felt strange, and not necessarily in a good way, but as soon as she saw the caring smile gracing Sif's lips, she was reminded of how lucky she was, either way.

"I know", Olympia forced out a breath as she turned from the brunette back to the mirror, struggling to get used to the large but comfortable white dress, adorned with red flowers dotting the hem — it had been a present from Frigga. "I just, uh, you know", the Amodei cleared her throat while tipping her head to the side to glance at earrings hanging from her ears, "I don't really know how to relax?"

Replying with the fondest of chuckles, Sif quirked an eyebrow but supposed that Olympia's worry was justified. Even though she was headstrong and determined, she wasn't one for judging, and that was precisely why she, alongside Thor, had helped Olympia with digging into her family's past. So far, it was a work in progress but there was hope.

"Well, perhaps you should consider that this is your very own decision. No one is forcing you, I presume. Therefore, this is your wedding. You are the person Thor, or the whole Asgard, really, has chosen and you have no reason to fret. It might be scary at first, but if you can wield Mjölnir and face Loki, I have nothing but faith that you can face the audience that already adores you. And Thor. I doubt he is able to even stay still anymore", Sif elaborated as she stepped to the nearby table, her voice calming yet stern as she tried to offer words of solace. Not surprisingly, they did earn a breath of relief. "Speaking of Thor...", the Goddess of War added once more, "he asked me to deliver this."

Turning from the mirror, Olympia found the woman standing there with a blue velvet box in hand, and once she snapped it open, the Amodei was nearly blinded by the shine of a golden necklace gaining power from the rays of sunlight sticking through the grand windows. The sight pulled an adoring sigh from Olympia, and without a word to prompt her, Sif was gently taking the necklace from the box before offering to lock it around the blonde's neck, her warm fingertips brushing away her hair as she did. "I know you would have preferred one of your Midgardian friends in the position I have taken, instead, but I wish to thank you for thinking of me", Sif spoke up again, her voice fiercely grateful albeit the tiniest bit shy with flattery, making Olympia smile as the necklace fell against her collarbone and her hand instinctively reached to touch the tiny gem hanging from the chain.

"Oh, don't even mention it. I do miss my friends but I'm more than happy to have you here. Thank you, for all your help and advice", she insisted, warmth reaching across her face as she gave Sif's shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

Laughing breathlessly, Sif made a small bow before gesturing towards the tall, heavy doors of the bedroom. "You are most definitely the ruler Asgard wants and needs, Olympia. Now, you look absolutely stunning and I have a feeling the groom is growing impatient, so, shall we?" she suggested with a grin, her arm extended for the Amodei to take, and unable to resist, the giddy bride wrapped her own around Sif's.

There was an almost eerie silence around the castle as she led Olympia towards the throne room, quietly instructing the blonde to keep breathing, and it seemed as if they were in the wrong place or at the wrong time. Yet when they stepped into the doorway and Sif hurried into the audience of thousands of Asgardians that had gathered to witness, the masses of people moved like a carefully constructed flow, their heads turning to gaze upon the newest member of the royal family and making it hard for Olympia to forget about their presence.