Chapter 2

"Why does her boobs suddenly look bigger? Did she have an operation?"

            Don't mind her.

            "It looks strange. Did you notice that?"

            I don't hear her. I don't hear anything.

            "Oppa! Oppaaaa! Oppayaaaaa!"

            "Ouch! Why did you yell at my ear??? Why!" I yelled back and snapped at her.

            "Because you are not answering me!"

            She yelled again. God, I hate this alien.

            I hissed, "You are so frustrating!"

            She gave me a terrible look on her face; her eyes were fixed on me glaring like a thunderbolt. She's angry. It means war.

            I immediately put my arm over her shoulders, consoling her like a baby. "Oh, oh, oh, sorry. Oppa didn't hear you. I was thinking something. Sorry. Sorry."

            She still looked upset. I swear she's terrible like a monster when she starts like this.

            "I'm sorry, okay? By the way, what brings you here? Don't you have a class?" I asked in a very gentle way in order for her not to evolve into a terrible creature.

            "Well, I... I thought I saw my classmate passed by here so I... followed her. Uhm... then I saw you!" stuttering. I know she's lying but I pretended not to know.

            She was so fast that she pinched my arm in a painful way. Ughh I seriously hate her!

            "But you! How could you ignore your younger sister over that white lady? Heol! I'm even prettier than her! Ughh I hate you!" the alien spoke. Look at her guts?!

            "Okay, okay, sorry!" I calmed her down before she makes a scene. "Yes, you're prettier than her. Ah, oppa is very blind. Do you forgive me now?" Okay, she's just an immature alien. Patience, Harry. Patience.

            "Hmmm," while childishly putting her hand under her chin. Seriously, this alien even has the guts to play coy!

            "Well, that if you will treat me to dinner tonight!" she grinned like an evil.

            "Treat you?! Treat?"

            "Ah, you don't want to be forgiven?"

            "Okay. Okay. I understand. Sure." Just to stop her. Hayyy.

            I did what an oppa should do for the last time. "Come here, I want to hug you." I hugged her, a normal thing to us. "We're now friends, okay? Go find your classmate and go back to your class now. Yaaa, this kid! You better dress nicely tonight since Oppa is treating you, okay?"

            She didn't even hugged back. I faced her and pinched her face. She replied, "Uh. Uhm. Oh...oka...okay."

             She blushed. And for the first time in my life, she looked pretty to me.