Would You? (Adrien x Nerd! Reader)

Third Person P.O.V

You were just sitting there in the library re-reading every book on the shelf, while also daydreaming about your crush, Adrien Agreste. Then thinking about how he was WAY out of your league. How he probably liked Marinette or someone else in your class. (except Chloé.) Then someone tapped you on the shoulder.

Your P.O.V

"Huh?" I said, turning around. "Dear, could you help me put away these books?" asked the librarian, gesturing to the huge pile of books. (A/N: Did anyone think it was Adrien?) "Oh. Sure, I can help." I answered. I stood up, grabbing a huge pile of books, trying to get done quickly. Man, this library's huge. Climbing the ladder, putting books away, grabbing more books. This is typical. I was just trying to get Adrien off my mind, but it's impossible! I mean, just think about him. His perfect hair, perfect smile, perfect personality. His bright eyes that you get lost in, then you pass out from everything about him. *sighs* No, stop, (Y/N)! Focus on putting books away! I just wish I knew how he felt about me. Though, what would a boy like Adrien see in a nerd like me? Then, while up high on that ladder, I heard a voice that made me freeze and fall down.

Adrien's P.O.V

After missing History again, I decided to go the library to catch up and study. I was alone because Nino was with Alya. (A/N: I ship it.) I looked through the windows it looked like no one was there. I went in to see if anyone was there. "Hello!" I yelled. Then I hear "BOOM" on the other side of the place. I ran over there to see a pile of books on the floor.

Your P.O.V

After hearing his voice, I froze up. Next thing I know I'm on the floor covered in books. Great. Just great. Then I hear footsteps, sounds like the person is running. Oh no. It can't be! It can't! After mentally complaining, I tried to get up, keyword tried, and I couldn't move. It's perfect.

Third Person P.O.V

After seeing the pile move, Adrien ran over to see if someone was there. After moving some books, he found a girl with (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes and (G/C) glasses. He knew it was (Y/N). "(Y/N), are you okay?" he asked, concerned. "Um... I'm... Um... Fine. It... Um... happens sometimes." she tried to say. Soon, she found her face heating up, then finding herself in a trance because of his eyes. "Are you okay? You look really red." Adrien asked. "Me? I'm fine. Just a little... dizzy!" (Y/N) blurted out.

Adrien's P.O.V

"Oh. Okay." I said. "She's really cute." I thought. "Um... well. Since you're here, can you help me study for History?" "Oh, sure." she said, moving her (H/C) hair and fixing her glasses. "I'll grab some books and we can get started." After studying for a while, (Y/N) looked really sad, I didn't know what happened. Did I do something wrong, I really like her, I hope it wasn't me. I'd never forgive myself.

Your P.O.V

Me, being the nerd I am, helped my crush study. I just couldn't believe it. He's my friend, I talk to him almost all the time, but I can never tell him how I feel! It's horrible to live with that feeling! Maybe, maybe I can tell him. No! Yes! No! Yes! Man, sometimes I hate feelings.

Third Person P.O.V

Finally, Adrien asked (Y/N) what was wrong. "Oh, um... it's kinda complicated." "Maybe I can help." Adrien said. "Well, would you tell your crush your feelings for them?" "I really like you." "What?" she asked. "I would tell her because I just did." he said. (Y/N) didn't do anything but blush a million shades of red. "Well, um... I feel the exact same way." (Y/N) said, not regretting a word she said. Then he kissed (Y/N). Pulling away, they both blushed. They got up, and left. Holding hands every step of the way.

The End.

Well I hope you guys liked this chapter and the first part of this story! Comment any ideas you have and I will try to write it.
(Keep calm and be a nerd) 🤓🤓
GOOD BYE FOR NOW!
MAH READERS!! 😄