Chapter 33

Raine POV

Its been months...

Hindi man madali but im doing my best to fix everything. Gusto kong tanggapin na wala na talagang pag asa pero sa puso ko alam kong meron pa.

Pagod na ako at gusto ko ng tumigil pero kapag nangyari yun baka magsisi lang ulit ako. Handa kong kalimutan ang lahat, magsimula ulit pero hindi yun mangyayari kung mananatili ako sa nakaraan.

"Babe... are you okay?"

Bigla akong natauhan sa boses na narinig ko.

I looked at her at mukhang nag aalala siya.

"Im fine." I tried to smile at her.

Yes, i still didnt break up with Deanne. I wanted to pero mukhang marami ang epal kapag gagawin ko yun and now i dont know what i feel anymore. Parang sumara ulit ang puso ko. It was the feeling i felt the first time Rhian left me.

Para akong robot na gagalaw lang kapag sinasabihan and i dont like it. Pakiramdam ko ang hina hina ko.

"Deanne--"

She cut me.

"Maybe we should already order i kind of starving."

See! Now how can i even break up with her kung palagi niyang pinipigilan. Well not intentionally. Pero parang alam na niya kung ano ang sasabihin ko. She always cut me everytime i try.

I sighed and look at her while reading the menu. That's it! I out of here.

I heard Deanne called me pero hindi ko siya nilingon.

Im tired of this!

Naglalakad lang ako sa gilid ng Aurora Boulevard. Hindi masyadong mainit ngayon at medyo mahangin kaya masarap mag unwind.

Nang makakita ako ng empty bench ay agad akong umupo. I looked at the far away ocean as if may makikita ako beside the boats.

"Raine naman why did you leave me in the restaurant. Its so embarassing!" Singhal ni Deanne. Sinundan niya pala ako.

"Im sorry." I blurted while not looking at her.

Natahimik naman siya.

I just felt a presence sit right next to me. She hold my hand and squeeze it.

"Raine kung ano man yang problema mo always remember that im always here by your side."

Hindi ako nakapagsalita.

Ilang minuto lang kaming ganun hanggang sa nagsalita ulit siya.

"I saw you." She started.

"That day, at the coffee shop. You and Rhian."

At doon na ako napatingin sakanya.

"I tried my best to fake everything this past few months Raine. Pilit kong inaalis sa isip ko lahat ng mga nangyari noong araw na yun because it hurts me to see the two of you on that scene."

"Before that day alam kong gusto mong makipagkita sakanya. I saw you text that night pero hindi ko sinabi instead i also texted her to meet me the next day as you are."

Doon na lang ako napuno ng pagtataka.

"Akala ko uunahin niya makipagkita sayo but i guess im lu ky enough na ako ang una niyang piniling makausap."

So that's why Rhian is late that day meeting me at the coffee shop. Sh!t!!

"Im sorry Raine. I just dont want to loose you." Then she startex to cry.

"W-hat do you mean?"

"I convinced her Raine. I begged her to leave you. But please let me explain first."

Abd that's ny last straw. Agad akong napatayo at napasuklay sa buhok.

"Why the hell did you do that Deanne?!" Singhal ko.

"Because aagawin ka lang niya sakin! Raine you know her purpose of going back here, she wants you at hindi ko yun hahayaang mangyari! She already hurt you before, ayokong ulitin niya ulit yon!"

"But it happened Deanne! Iniwan niya ulit ako and now it is all because of you! I know im a jerk for giving you this pain and im sorry for that. Deanne i want this to end because this is not good for the both of us. But youre just making yourself to get more pain than you already have."

"Call me selfish Raine but im just claiming what is already mine. Iniwan ka na niya noon diba? Because of her stupid decision and choosing her career over you. And after that ako lang ang taong umintindi at nagmahal sayo na alam kong mas higit pa sa pagmamahal niya! Raine im just doing this for our own sake. Do you want to waste what we have this past few years?"

I looked at her intently.

"Maybe youre the one who is there by my side. The person who bear my arrogance and pain. The person who is there when i need a tissue or someone to talk to but i cant deny that Rhian is still the person who is in my heart."

I saw her tears running down her cheeks. Every bit of it slowly dripping on the floor.

"Youre telling me that... you didnt love me??" She cried.

I sighed.

"I loved you Deanne. I know i did but i loved Rhian more until this days."

Then that made her sob.

"Rhian was my everything, also the one that got away and youre are my one great love. But i admit that she is my one true love amd that is greater than any love in this world."

After that we were both in silence. Only the soft waves, the cool breeze and Deanne sob in the one who is making tha noise until i heard a laugh from her. A sarcastic one.

"I guess it is the end right." she wiped her tears.

"Im sorry Deanne." All i said.

"You dont have to. Sa umpisa pa lang naman alam kong talo na ako eh." She said and tried to smile.

Lumapit ako sakanya and kissed her forehead.

"Just always remember that you are my great love. Thank you for the adventures and the happiness that i will treasure and keep for a long time." I sincerely said.

She smiled. And i know its not fake.

"Goodbye Raine. This is the end of it." Then she started to walk away.

After seeing her gone i turn my eyes on the ocean.

I hope youll wait for me.. my one great love.

***************

Oh ayan na ha! Wala na si Raine at Deanne (pronounced as Din)...

Basta yung note ko ha. Basahin niyo! Hehe

Xoxo

---Series X