" You welcome boo, now go get changed and I'll get started while you gone " Brylee said.

M'Riyah got up and was careful walking away towards the stair case

-

M'Riyah Outfit

" I yoaned covering my mouth pulled in the driveway of my boss mansion, Ion' have to wear those house keeper dresses to be his house keeper, he thinks it's unnecessary and so do I "

" It's Monday morning and you'll already know how my weekend was "

" Terrible and depression but a lil' bit of the fake act, at least it's April now "

" I get paid today, Yay that's gonna make me real happy after I get all these bills paid then go shopping, don't get me wrong Christopher works but his job being a chef hasn't been bringing in jack lately, I gotta make sure we don't get put out on the streets "

" Just so you'll know he never came by to get all his clothes I packed for him, I haven't seen him since I left my parents house after Sunday dinner "

" God please just give me a break, let me have a good week, amen "

-

" I walked in and automatically heard a lot of yelling and heavy cursing, Nate and his girlfriend Chanel arguing again, Jesus christ this is the last thing I need right now "

" I KNOW YOU'RE SLEEPING WITH THAT HOUSE KEEPING BITCH, YOU TRYNA' PLAY ME FOR SOME KINDA FOOL NATHANEAL HUH, I SEE THE WAY YOU BE LOOKING AT HER " Chanel yelled stroming down the stairs

" Not the accusing bullshit game
again "

Nate just walked behind her

" Aight' if that's what you wanna believe go ahead but could you please stop yelling, it's too early for it " Nate said calm walking down the stairs behind her.

" Where the hell was she going looking like that this early, she look really pretty though "

Chanel shut her own self up glaring and M'Riyah and M'Riyah just smiled

" Morning Chanel, how was you're weekend " M'Riyah said.

" Bitch don't morning Chanel me, who you think you is sleeping with my man " Chanel said walking up on her.

" Chanel stop leave her alone " Nate said rushing towards them.

" No Nate this bitch finna' get hers, what cat got yah' tounge bitch " Chanel said putting her hair up in a ponytail.

M'Riyah just smiled shaking her head

" Nate do you want me to come back another time because obviously your girlfriend is really on some stuff this morning and I really do have time to deal with it " M'Riyah said.

" Yeah just let me go get my check book and pay you then you can come back tomorrow, Chanel don't you touch her " Nate said walking off disappearing inside his mansion.

" Now that we're alone, go ahead, come clean bitch " Chanel said.

" Ok first of all I had egnough of you calling me a bitch, second of all calm yah' titts' because I have no idea what you're talking about, I am married, me and Nate are just associates, we never did anything sexually or brought off that vibe so you best get out my face with the bullshit before I lay you down and keep you down, I'm already not in the fucking mood so bitch I'm warning you, today ain't the fucking day " M'Riyah said.

They both heard Nate footsteps coming their way

" Wassup bitch " Chanel nearly yelled pushing her.

M'Riyah eyes turned black

She snatched her purse off her and grabbed Chanel by her hair slinging her to the marble floor punching her face in taking all her anger out on her cause blood was forming

" I'm.so.fucking.sick.of.you.bitch " M'Riyah nearly yelled letting her hair go and Chanel neatly cried in pain collapsing to the ground.

M'Riyah felt arms wrap around her waist and she was lifted up do high she nearly screamed

Nate lifted throwing her on his shoulder and he was like 6'4

" Naw put me down, I'm tired of her " M'Riyah nearly yelled more pissed off then before.

Now her knuckles sore

Chanel jumped up charging at them but Nate grabbed her arm stopping her

" Chill matter fact get out my house " Nate said.

" You choosin' that short bitch over me " Chanel said but she 5'6.

" Bitch you is really stupid, there's nothing going on between us, you lucky I'm stuck up here cause I wasn't done beatin' yo ass yet " M'Riyah said.

" When I catch you, you know what time it is " Chanel said storming out.

" Bitch I'm looking forward to it " M'Riyah nearly yelled right before Chanel slammed the door behind her.
" You ok " Nate said putting her down.
" Yeah but I could really use some alcohol in my system right now " M'Riyah said.

" Oh well let's go in my wine cellar and we can tell each other how our weekend went and before you leave, you'll be leaving with 100,000
dollars " Nate said.

" Thanks but you sure you want to hear about my weekend Mr. Miller " M'Riyah said.

" Yep I got time come on, I'll lead " Nate said turning around leading the way.

" Thank you once again " M'Riyah said.

" You welcome " Nate said.

Part 2 is next