the teacher

Follow me on instagram@Jaylenegoodison

Jay P.O.V

I walked in the class with magen and I took a seat at the back of the class. The teacher walked in exactly when I sat down. Everyone stood up but I sat still. "Good morning class."the man said. "Good morning Mr.Gordon." they sat down. I heard we have a new student here today, would you mind standing up so we can see you Miss Dobre. I rolled my eyes and I'm sure he saw so I just smirk and stood up. "I'm Jay Dobre."I said not with a care in the world and sat back down. "Um...miss Dobre where are you from."Mr.Gordon said. "I rolled my eyes and said England anything else. "A bit sassy are we today." "Not just today everyday."I said with a smirk. He just shook his head and start writing on the white board.

Lunch

Sorry I skipped so far but I was tired.

I was walking to the cafeteria when I heard someone calling out my name. I turned around and saw magen, she finally reached up to where I am. "Do you want to have lunch with me and my friends." Sure was all I said and we got our lunches and walked over her table. "Hey guys this is Jay she's new here." They all waved and I waved back. I sat down and this boy started talking to me." Hi I'm Tristan." Hey Tristan I said said. I'm Steven the other boy said and there was one last boy name Jake. We where talking and we kinda just clicked we all liked the same thing and I found out that Jake was gay. We talked and talked until thd bell rang for second period we all got up and went to gym apparently we all had gym what a coincidence. Magen and I went to the girls locker room and changed for gym.