Laito Sakamaki X Male!Masochist-Reader

Author's Note: I haven't written a one-shot before so bear with me. This will be 99.9% bad and maybe like 1% okay...so enjoy this terribleness.
For BloodyDemonNightSky

Reader's P.O.V.
I opened my eyes to see a certain green eyed vampire. I smirked at him. "You came back!~" I said as I went to move but to no use I was chained to a wall. "Why a wall!" I spat at him as he simply smirked at me and slapped me across the face. "y/n~ You should be grateful but before your punishment let me introduce you to a friend of mine~" I watched Laito walk towards a table and pick up something with a handle and a long leather piece strapped to it. 'A whip!' My eyes widen in pure glee. "Are you gonna use that?!" I asked him, the suspense of not feeling the whip put elegant beauty scars on my back. "Of course!" Next thing I know I see Laito raise it high and he lowers it onto my back and chest. Slash after slash, I can feel the blood flowing out of the scars that created cuts. I looked up at Laito who put the whip back down on the table and knelt down beside me. I looked at him in the eye when I felt him put his hands on my back and presses down making me wince in pain. I feel him put his head in the croAddke of my neck. "I wonder how delicious you'll taste?~ Lets taste you shall I?~" Laito purred as he sank his fangs into my skin making me smile like an idiot as I hear his moans of satisfaction as he sucks my blood from my neck. I felt the blood flowing out of my veins and start feeling light headed. "M-More~" I mumble as I feel his lips smirk against my skin. I feel him take his fangs out of my neck and inject them back into my neck harder and in a lower spot on my neck. I felt my conscious fading as he kept drinking my blood. I barely felt him take out his fangs as he smirked at me. "Good night little Maso-chan~" I hear Laito sing as he left me in the basement again. 'Until Tomarrow!~'

Author's Note: This was just so bad. I don't know what I was thinking but yeah. Thanks for requesting! Please continue to request and I'll get better.
Also sorry that this was short.