Chapter 2: Unpacking

Bella

Right there are Justin, Jason, Ryan, Chaz and Liam all standing there, staring at me...

“Uh hi,” I said shyly. HOLY FUCK! ALL OF THESE GUYS WENT TO MY HIGH SCHOOL. Dear Lord, please tell me they all forgot about my mom and coach...

“Uh hey, you must be the other counsellor,” Justin says as he approaches me. I simply nod and look down.

“OI, tell your mom I'll be waiting for her in the back alley,” Chaz shouted as I rounded the corner to my locker. An eruption of laughter rose through the halls. I didn’t look up, instead, I carried on walking to my locker.

“YO, SLUT BAG! Look at him when he’s talking to you!” Carissa, his girlfriend, snapped as I got to my locker.

“Sorry,” I mumbled as I opened my locker.

“God you’re just such an ugly little thing aren’t you,” Carissa chimed as she played with my hair.

“Carissa, just leave her alone,” I heard Justin sigh. My heart picked up pace as he walked over.

“Justin, don’t you see! That is Sara’s daughter. You know, the one who fucked coach on his desk!” Carissa then burst out laughing, just like every one else in the hall. I quickly wiped away any of my tears and shut my locker. I looked up to see most of the students laughing... 

“Uh yeah,” I replied. Justin walked over and stuck his hand out in front of me.

“I’m Justin,” He stated. I looked up to see these beautiful hazel eyes staring into mine. God I've missed staring aimlessly into those eyes. He now has almost a stubbly chin and his jaw is more defined and his beautiful golden browny locks stand up in different directions and his beautiful no--SNAP OUT OF IT AND SHAKE HIS FUCKING HAND! I quickly shook my head and shook his hand.

“I’m Isabella, but people usually call me Bella,” I responded as I shook his hand. As we touched I felt a bolt or a spark shoot through my hand. It was weird but it felt so right.

“This is Jason, my twin brother, Chaz, Ryan and Liam. The other counsellors are in the other rooms. I’m guessing your the final one,” Justin announced as he sat back down on a bed.

“Uh yeah I guess so,” I replied as I stood there awkwardly praying to god that they didn’t recognize me...

“Haven’t I seen you before?” Chaz asked. Fuck.

“Uh, no ... I uh don’t think so...” I replied nervously. He furrowed his eyebrows as if he was thinking about something.

“So this is the last bed,” Justin spoke up as he gestured to a bed next to his which was by a window.

“Thanks,” I said quietly as I began pulling my bags towards the end of the room.

“Here let me help you,” I turned to see Jason taking one of my suitcases.

“Oh no its fin--No I'll help you,” Justin but in and took my other suitcase.

“Its fine guys, really,” I said as we made our way to my bed.

“A beautiful girl like you shouldn’t be carrying all this stuff,” Justin said sweetly making me blush. Curse God for making my cheeks turn a rosy red any time someone is trying to complement me to me... Snapping me away from my thoughts I heard Jason scoff...