LeafyCynical Smut

Start from the beginning

"Ok. are you sure you guys don't want anything?" said Roman raising an eyebrow.

"We're sure"

"BYEEEE, I promise I won't tell hehe"

"Austin!"

"Tell what?"

"NOTHING!" Calvin and Niall said in unison once again.

"Okkkkkk, bye"

I>...<I ( teasing )

"So what movie?" asked Calvin.

"I don't know, maybe you want to do something else?"  Niall smirked slightly kissing his boyfriend's nose.

"Like what?"

"I don't know what do you think?" says Niall as he slowly starts to suck on his boyfriends skin starting from his jaw to the base of his neck, Leaving small red smooches that will soon turn into purple hickeys later on.

Calvin let out a small moan then quickly tried to hold it in.

"Stopppppp, NiAlllL" said Calvin.

"Why? I know you like it."

"I dddo bbb-but not nowww, they can commmme anyy second"

" Calvin, they just left"

Niall crawled on top of Calvin grabbing his neck and kissing it slowly, grinding his hips slightly as he did it.

"Oh, Niall, if we're going to do this, I'm definitely not gonna bottom" said Calvin as he flipped over on Niall.

Niall let out a small chuckle, "I guess, or you wouldn't be able to walk"

"YOU, won't be able to walk sweety" added Calvin with a cheeky wink.

I>...<I (SMUT)

Calvin started kissing Niall' s soft skin on his neck going down to where his shirt started, he unhesitatingly ripped it off  Niall and started where he left off, Niall letting go a few moans, going down once reaching to Niall' s jeans he looks up getting a nod of approval from his boyfriend, and quickly pulls them off. Calvin looks up at Niall, smirking, knowing what his plan is. He slowly starts to pull off his boxers.

"Calvin STOP TEASING"

Calvin, satisfied with his affect to Niall removes his boxers completely popping out Niall's dick which was amusingly huge. Calvin starting licking the tip, motioning circles.

"Calvin!"

Calvin smirked before he took it all in, Niall being a moaning mess but quickly stopped, Niall leaning in removing clothing off his boyfriend, smirking while he takes off the last, his boxers, Calvin reached over handling a small bottle of lube and rubbing it on, placing himself in Niall' s entrance, starting of slowly then gaining some speed.

"Calvin I'm almost there!"

Niall came on Calvin, soon after Calvin came inside of Niall.

Calvin, cuddled into his boyfriend, still panting, letting their naked bodies touch falling into a deep sleep.

I>...<I (Smut over)

Roman's POV

We got home, laughing at Austin's silliness, we had already ate at In-N-Out  but decided to bring some for the boys, so I was going to take it to them upstairs.

"I'll go take this up to the-"

"N-N-NO-No I'LL DO IT, Yeah I'll do it" volunteered Austin.

"Nah, I'll go"

"I'll go, I uh, want to see what movie they watched yeah" he said before rushing upstairs with the food.

Austin's POV

I hurried to warn them in case they were cuddling or so, because you know I have to save my Otp. I opened the door...OH , I quickly covered my eyes.

"Calvin! Niall! get dressed!" I whisper-shouted into their ears.

They quickly woke up and covered themselves in a blanket while they got their clothes when Roman stood in the doorway.

"Uhm? Okayyyy, I'll be going now, oh and Calvin, I knew you were gay, congrats Austin on your "Otp" we all knew you were a thing" said Roman before leaving.

-

This is fucking trash don't say it's not also ik it's not detailed smut . This was a unpublished Fall Out Boy oneshot but yeah I tried to adapt it to LeafyCynical.

P.s Kayla I know you read this shut up