"Mom!" Chase gasped "You're back."

"Of course I'm back" she said as then spotted the Jester on the floor "Oh good heavens! What's he doing here?!"

"It's a really long story" Chase said as the guards started to take the Jester away "Which I can explain later, but we have to go somewhere."

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"The Queen of Hearts castle."

"Why?" Lizzie asked.

"I'll tell you when we get out."

Once they were outside heading to the gate, Chase turned to Lizzie.

"Okay" he said with a nervous look "Lizzie, there's something I have to tell you."

After he finally told her the truth, her eyes widen.

"YOU'RE MY WHAT?!" she yelled so loudly that he echoed across the land.

Soon everyone was heading towards the Queen of Hearts castle where they entered the throne room to see the queen on her throne.

"Ah Elizabeth" she said with delight when she saw her daughter "You're back."

"Is it true?" Lizzie asked her with shock.

"Is what true?"

"He's my twin brother?" she pointed to Chase.

The queen sat there with shock as her heart pounded.

"Um uh..." she said nervously "What makes you say that?"

"Darling overheard you telling the Cheshire Cat about it" Chase said.

The Queen hesitated.

"It's true isn't it?" Lizzie asked still with shock.

After a moment of hesitation, the queen burst into tears.

"I think we'll leave you guys alone" Alice said as everyone left the room.

After they were gone, Lizzie and Chase went up to the queen.

"Mother" Lizzie said.

"I'm sorry" the queen sniffed "I wanted to tell you but, the Red Queen and I promised to never tell you cause we didn't want to freak you out."

"Mother it's okay" Lizzie said "We understand."

"I just wanted what was best for both of you, I feel like such an awful mother."

"You're not" Chase said "If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't of become the person I am now. And if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't of met the girl of my dreams."

"Wait what?" Lizzie said.

"I'll tell you later" he smirked.

"So you guys are okay with this?" the queen asked.

"Well it is shocking" they confessed.

"But I think it's pretty cool that I have a brother" Lizzie smiled.

"And now I know about my past" Chase said.

"But this is gonna be getting some used to."

"Yeah."

The queen sniffed as she smiled. She then stood up as she wrapped her arms around her two children. They returned the hug, knowing that this would change their lives forever.

______

Outside on the balcony, Alistair rested his arms on the rail as he looked at the stars in the night sky, thinking that if Cari couldn't of saved him, he wouldn't of seen the people he loved again. But as he continued to admire the sky, Bunny came up from behind him and went up to him.

"Hey" she said.

"Hey" he smiled.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all."

She then looked up at the stars as a thought came to her head.

"Can I ask you something?" she asked.

"Sure."

"Do you, like Gigi?"

"Do I like Gigi?"

"Like, more than a friend."

"What makes you say that?"

"Well it's just, ever since you guys met, you've been hanging with her, a lot."

"Yeah because I was helping her."

"Well it's just you seem like you like her. I mean I already asked Gigi about it and she said that she only sees you as a friend, but I never got a chance to ask you."

"You think I like her more than a friend?"

"Well you kind of have been ignoring me" she said sadly.

"What?" he gasped.

"You barely pay attention to me now cause you're always with Gigi."

"Bunny how could you say that?"

"I don't know" her eyes water "I just feel like you forgot about me."

"Bunny, if I liked Gigi, would I have done this to her?"

And with that he put his hands on her face and pulled her into a kiss.