Chapter 2

As you slept everything that happened that day played back in your head. In your dream you saw Jason holding his hands over a bleeding wound on Grant's neck with Vaas telling Jason to run.

You woke up and sat up quickly. You looked to the window but there was none beside you. You looked to the other side of the room hoping Jason was there. He wasn't. You hold your head. "So.. it wasn't a dream.. this is real." You then hear men outside and you immediately get out of bed. You walk to the large window covered by a bed sheet and move the sheet out the way. "..where the hell am I?"

"You're in paradise chika." Vaas speaks from behind you.

You jump and quickly turn to him, covering the window back. "You.. where did you bring me?"

"I brought you home chika. Hoyt told me to bring you back.. back to where you belong." He smiled at you. "Come here"

You stand there and hold your arm, not wanting to move since.

"GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!" He yelled at you.

You walk towards him. It's best to do what he said until you find a way to get home.

"Good girl. Do you remember me?"

You shake your head.

"Oh whaat? How can you not? I remember you chika!" He chuckles "You.. you have to remember me!" He thought for a moment then he puts his hand on her cheek. "Maybe.. you might remember something I once said to you"

You didn't move. You just stood there and waited to see what would happen.

"Have I ever told you.."

Your eyes opened wide and you spoke those last words with him.

"The definition of insanity?"

You backed away from him and covered your mouth with your hand. "Vaas.. is it really you?"

"Ding ding ding! Someone give the lady a prize!" He laughed then backed up. "Get dressed. Gotta show you the crew." He closed the door as he walked out.

"The crew?" You then looked in the drawers and the closet. It was full of clothes your exact size. You found army green cargo pants, black combat boots, and a red crop top. You also found training bras and socks and all that. "I'm glad he packed clothes that won't make me hot. I can feel the heat coming from outside holy shit!" You get dressed and look at the scar hiding behind your hair. Looks like half of your long brown hair would have to be cut off. You let out a sigh then walk outside. Of course Vaas was waiting for you. "W-Were you waiting for me Vaas?"

He looked back at you. "Of course! My girl needs my protection!" He started walking. "Alright. Lets go"

You follow right behind him. Soon you both get the the camp that they were at. This looked like their hideout or something.

"Guys! This is the girl I was talking about! Come meet her. Don't be fucking rude!" Vaas called out to all the guys around the area.

Every. single. one. came out and walked over to you. You were a little nervous and overwhelmed by how many people Vaas had under his command.

"Guys. This is (Name) Brody. She is mine. Do not touch. I wouldn't want to hurt any of you." He held you close as he wrapped an arm around your waist. "She's gonna be in charge of some of you guys if I'm not around. Other than that she's in charge of all of you with me. Be nice"

"How. How did you get so many people to follow you Vaas?" You look up at him.

"Well.. I just have a way with people." He smirked then let you go. "Alright! Bring in one of the hostages that's been giving me problems!"

As he says that, two pirates brought a guy who was beaten badly and had a blindfold on. He looked to be in his mid to late 30's.

"It seems your mama and papa haven't sent anything for your safety. Your useless to us but I'm not gonna kill you." Vaas handed you his pistol. "She is"

"I am!?" You look down at the gun and take it.

"Call this a fucking initiation for you coming back into the business"

"Vaas.. I can't do this.." You hand him the gun back.

"You already picked up the fucking gun! Shoot the fucker!!"

You shake your head and hand it to one of the guys, who takes it of course. You walk away wrapping your arms around yourself [VIETNAM WAR FLASHBACK. I'm kidding xD]. You promised you wouldn't do this and you never break a promise to yourself.

"Whaaat! (name) come back. Don't fucking leave!" He sighed and shook his head. "She's just tired.. jet lag.. I don't fucking know." He took out his other gun and shot the male hostage without looking. He walked over to you and was rather concerned. "(Name). What the fuck happened? You made me look like a fucking idiot in front of my fucking men!"

"I already told you.. I'm not killing anyone Vaas."

He walks in front of you and placed both hands on your head and lifts it up to him. "Alright. You fucking listen. You. are not FUCKING. leaving me. AGAIN! Do you understand? You will fucking stay here. until you fucking. die"

That's right... you were staying here.. you had no idea where you were and you won't know how to get back home. This is your home now. You look down at the ground but he lifts your head back up.

"You understand me right?"

"Yeah... I understand"

"Good! Now let's go. I'm taking you to the beach. I want you to get dressed. Look nice for me ok chika?"

"The beach?"

"Oh my. I fucking forgot to tell you. This is my island. It has a nice beach here. Nice for vacation, do some fucking snorkeling, play with the fucking little fishes. Shit like that"

'An island huh? Interesting...' "Right.." As you listen to him, you start heading back to your hut. If you could see based on the beach, maybe you could get an idea of where you are.

You used to study maps for fun back when you first worked for Hoyt. You knew every island by heart. If you knew where it was, you could tell how far and how long it would take to get back home. You could finally get away from this crazy asshole and get back to your family. Jason was your first thought since he was injured.

You came back and noticed you were already in front of the door to your hut. You smirked. "Time sure does fly when you're thinking to yourself.." You open the door and search for swimwear or something. "He said to look nice.. what the fuck would I wear?" You found a red top that you guess went to a two piece. You found some short shorts and sandles. You put them on and walked outside to see Vaas waiting for you.

He whistled. "Damn girl! You look good!"

You felt your heart skip a beat for a moment then you looked away from him. "Yeah yeah whatever." You look at him and smile. "Let's just fucking go." You walked on ahead then stopped as you waited for him to show the way.

"As you wish chika." He walked ahead of you, leading you to the beach.