Story 1

~Nico's POV

It's already the month of June. And it's already 4:30 in the afternoon. I'm watching at Maki-chan who's playing the piano at the music room. She's so cute, beautiful.. Wait?! What am I talking about?! It's not that I like her nor love her! But.. Why do I feel like this towards her?

I'm here at the music room's door. Watching her silently and secretly when suddenly someone surprised me.

"Booo!"

"Kyaah!" I screamed and looked behind me and saw my violet haired best friend. Nozomi.

"Hehe~ What are ya doin'~? Watching your beloved girl~?" Nozomi said and I blushed.

"Hmmph!! I-I don't l-like her! I'm just l-listening to her.." I said. I felt my cheeks burning up.

"If I were you. I'll date her~ she's beautiful~ isn't she~?"

"She is so beautiful.. I-I mean yeah! She is beautiful but I don't like her!"

"Hmm~ if you say so~ but listen to this Nicochi. You should make a move before someone take her away from you. Oh well~ bye~!" Nozomi said and left.

I was left speechless and dumbfounded from what she said.. Maybe I should really make a move. Will she accept me and become my girlfriend? I want to kiss her.. I suddenly blushed at that thought.

"W-W-What are you saying Nico?! I d-d-don't like her!! And I won't kiss her! Why am I saying that?!" I shouted as I blushed more.

Then I heard the door opened. "What are you talking about? And who is it that you like to kiss?" I heard Maki-chan said as I flinched and fell on the floor.

"I-I-I like to kiss the wall! Wait what?" I said and blushed from embarrassment.

"Then why won't you kiss it already?" Maki-chan said with a confused face as she offered her hand. "Here. Stand up." She said. I rejected her offer and stood up. "Hmmph! I can stand on my own. I'm not a spoiled brat like you."

"I'm not."

"Yes you are! You're rich. You have everything. You have friends, talent, wealth, and health. You're perfect!" I said then I saw a trace of sadness when I said those to her...

"I'm not perfect.. I may have those things. But.. I can't have what I want. Anyway. I'll go now. We still have practice. Are you coming?" Maki-chan said and she blushed then crossed her arms as started to twirl her hair. "B-But.. It's not like I want to be w-with you or anything.."

She's so cute.. I nodded and we went to the clubroom. We're not talking. We're just walking. It was so awkward. No topics to bring up until we arrived at the clubroom.

We're in front of our clubroom's door. I was about to touch the door knob. But Maki-chan did too. When I touched her hands. I felt an electric current running threw my body and I immediately backed away as I blushed and I saw her blushed as well.

Then someone opened the door. It was Umi.

"Ohh.. You're here. You're the only ones that we're waiting to start the meeting and after that. We'll start our practice." Umi said to us and we only nodded.

We entered the room and noticed that they're already wearing their practice clothes. Maki-chan and I started to change our clothes and after that. We went to our seats and started the meeting.

We talked about the choreography and the music. It was so serious when suddenly Nozomi spoke.

"Nicocchi. Maki-chan. Can you come to the mall~?" Nozomi asked.