Introduction

What if?
The possibilities of the mind?
I enjoyed the concept of Twilight. Though, like all things, one does wonder. What if Bella existed later? What if Bella was not the first human the Cullen welcomed to the family? What if?

What if Esme and Carlisle where more siblings than lovers?

This is my "what if?"
What if opposites attract?
What if an angel met a heathen?
What if a snow bunny met a hunter?

A man of control is tested by the presence of a girl. Will he crumble or will she be turned away?

*I hope to write this story as a love story for Carlisle. The projected goal is for it to lead into the original twilight story line with Bella later on. Wishful hope, we will see how this goes. Kindly excuse any grammatical error and sentence structure if it is not up to standard. My grammatical base is very weak and I understand it is far from perfect.

SUMMARY:

The Cullens supposedly moved to Forks from Alaska. What if before Alaska the Cullens seeked refuge in Canada. What if they encounter a girl from California?

Such a long way from home Kathleena accepted a job offer far up North. She meets a man that evades her mind constantly. On the verge of insanity, she does not understand why they always end just mere inches from each other. At first she hides herself and later it seems harder and harder to hide. She cannot help it. She steals glances in his direction and lingers on his back as he walks by. Madness, it is the only explanation. Her mind finally caught up with her.

Who is she? Why does she seem so familiar, so comforting? Her presence alone brings him peace, yet at the same time evoke such foreign desires and emotion. Carlisle has never been more conflicted with himself and never so lost as he is in her presence. She is a constant mystery to him. He needs to know. Why does she stimulate such things in himself that has been lost for so long. He is a man of control. He is a man, proud of his humanity. He has never felt such primal need to claim, to hunt, to devour ad he does in the mere thought of her. He cannot risk his family for such selfishness. What can Carlisle do? He needs her. She is his end and he knows it well.

Author's Note:
This story will contain foul language.
This story will contain rated scenes.
This story will contain adult topics and not for ears under 18.
This story is not clean cut.
Kindly exit the story before it begins as there will be no warning to anything foul or graphic.
The rating will change once explicit content is written.