Patience and time

I had been flung across the street into a building from the explosion of a bomb or something, I couldn't really tell, my shoulder was now bleeding and my clothes ripped from the impact. As I looked up I saw the Kabane colony start to move to me. I needed to find Kaiya, even if it's the last thing I do.

The Kabane colony had already taken the hayajiro in the station, the only place left to go was outside of the walls, the forest filled with kabane. Apparently a hayajiro was going to come in later this day, so outside of the walls was the best option, as I started to get up Kaiya started to scream, my eyes widened, could they have gotten her? 

I started sprinting to the sound of her voice she couldn't have been bitten. Turning to the left I see her running to where I am, Kabane following here as she ran. I told her to wait for the hayajiro to come around dusk outside of the station, I knew that I had to fight the oncoming Kabane, but I didn't want to, but that was the only way to get them from chasing her.

I screamed at the kabane, they quickly shifted their attention to me, my fear paralyses me, I am looking at death its self

I found my self running the opposite way as Kaiya, I didn't even get a chance to tell her yet.

I started jumping, one jump then 10 strides the one more jump, no my last jump I grabed a building that was near by, I was now running on the rooftops and they were following me.

I hope Kaiya made it outside.

I slid over the roof and into a wall, this was it I was done, the kabane colony was now swarming the building I was leaning on.