Blue

"Tyler? Really? Isn't he kinda ugly?" I chuckled at the comment "There's more to a person than just their looks El." I said picking at a loose string in my sweater "I know Aliyah. I just mean you're a 10 and he's like a 4.3, on a good day." Elena stated fixing her hair in the mirror "He makes me laugh." I shrugged watching as she applied another coat of lip gloss. she tousled her hair a few more times and turned around, admiring her outfit in the mirror before she turned to me "Are you sure you don't want go out tonight? I can sure use a good drinking buddy." she asked raising her eyebrows "I'm not feeling too good, Besides you'll have Chloe, she can be your drinking buddy." I said "Chloe talks too much." Elena whined, I laughed and shook my head in response. We said our goodbyes as she parted out the door. When the coast was clear I walked back to my room and into the bathroom. I kneeled down and opened up the cabinet under the sink, pulling out a red and white target bag and taking out 'the small pink and blue box 'Early Steps pregnancy test' . I took out the thin white stick and held it in my hand while I read the directions carefully. I took a deep breath preparing myself for the long nerve-racking process ahead of me as I shut the bathroom door.

.

.

15 minutes later I sat on the edge of my bed starring at the test in my hands. I took deep breaths trying to calm myself as I waited for the results. You know maybe I'm just being crazy, I was only a week late, it could just be a slow month for me.. The sharp beep of the alarm interrupted my thoughts. Pink not pregnant Blue pregnant, Pink not pregnant Blue pregnant. I repeated this over and over in my head as I looked down at the stick. My breath caught in my throat as I looked at the color, Blue, I'm pregnant...

Authors Note:

I started this story as a joke not really taking it seriously but I started liking it more and more as I wrote. I'm still not sure if I like it or not but comment if you think I should continue. :)