6.Choices.

•TZE XIAN•

Lu Er and Tze Xian got along well. So did Qin and WeiTing. And Weiting and Lu Er. But Qin and Tze Xian were a different story. They had nothing in common, and they hated each other's guts.

Driving felt more and more uncomfortable. Tze Xian wasn't exactly sure why. But it had something to do with Lu Er... Lu Er talking to WeiTing. For some reason, Tze Xian felt strange. He felt like he wanted to stop the car. To stop them from talking.

Weird.

After a few hundred miles, the engine stopped abruptly.

"Where are we?" Lu Er asked.

"I'm not too sure. Any connections for Google maps?" WeiTing answered back, pointing her next question to her super genius computer geek friend, Qin.

"Nope. No signal. Nothing. But that building we just pass looks like an airport. There could be some tourism maps and things. I'll go check it out. You two go find supplies." Qin replied and disappeared to the airport building. Tze Xian grunted, seeing Lu Er and WeiTing not moving, he followed Qin behind, not letting anyone, not even someone who he mistrusted, enter a ruined building alone.

The airport looked old. Overgrown with kudzu and many strange plants Tze Xian didn't even knew existed. The building was pale grey, though everyone knew it wasn't supposed to look like that. The walls had cracks in them and water pipes were leaking, making it feel eerie and so movie-like.

Qin walked towards the reception counter, now home to leeches and mice and still sprouting a skeleton on the chair. She looked through the pamphlets over and over again but she found nothing. She groaned, looking around for something useful she can use to identify the place. There was none.

"Excuse me, please tell us where we are." Tze Xian jokingly asked to receptionist. Qin rolled her eyes, not used to the fact that the older boy was much, much more childish than herself.