"Shut up," she grumbled, shutting the door behind her. "I've been at this for a year now, leave me be yeah?"

"Not a chance," Jojo slammed her foot on the gas. "Who would've thought you and I turned out to be the men of the family?"

Ally shrugged, watching the green scenery pass her.

"Come on sis, what's bothering you?"

"My first mission is Friday," she muttered, feeling her throat clench. Obviously Jojo was aware of this but saying it out loud made it feel more real. "I'm never this unsteady."

"I bet you that ain't it," even Jojo knew that Ally would be more thrilled than nervous. "You just don't want to say goodbye to Bucky."

Ally's cheeks flushed and she turned around to punch her sister in the arm. "That's definitely not it!"

"Does he even know yet?"

Ally sunk into her seat. "No."

"Really?" Jojo raised her eyebrow. "Which is harder? Telling Bucky you love him or telling him about SSR?"

"For the record, I am not in love with him!"

Jojo's eyes remained on the road but she shook her head. "I don't believe that for a second."

"What's your proof Jo?" Ally crossed her arms over her chest. "You're always out fighting Nazi agents and blowing up German bases, you aren't around long enough to know who I'm with."

"I know a lot more than you think Ally," she claims. "So what? You stretched the truth a lil bit. Yes, you're a doctor but a secret agent doctor helping to create a serum that'll win this war!"

Ally grumbled once more. "You don't understand Jo, I lied to them."

"You stretched the truth," her older sister corrected her. "I'm gonna teach you a lesson little sis and it's to never be sorry of what you did if it meant protecting someone."

Ally nodded her head, indirectly agreeing with what her sister had said.

"Mama's gonna wanna throw you a going away party," Jo spun the wheel, driving into the city centre. "I get why you don't wanna tell mama and father, I'm alright with them thinking that you're going into a safe base just to treat wounds. Although, Bucky and Steve have the right to know that your doing more than just that, especially if Bucky is going to father my future nieces and nephews."

"Let me stop you right there," Ally cringed. "If you love Bucky so much, why don't you marry him?"

"I'm already married!" Jojo claimed, elbowing her sister in the ribs. "And we have a son together!"

Ally rolled her eyes. "A son with a posh name."

Jojo sent her sister a glare. "Adam isn't posh!"

"But William sure is," Ally retorted, bringing Jojo's husband into their banter. "William Dansworth?"

"Alright, you got me there," she huffed in defeat. "That's why I kept my name as Agent Jones."

"Speaking of, what's your excuse this time? Hey mama, can you watch Adam again because Willy and I are heading off to Canada for another convention?"

"Something like that."

"I'm being pressured into telling my best friends that I'm a doctor for the SSR and you're running around as a secret agent without mama and father knowing? How is this fair?"

"I'm an adult."

"As am I," Ally reminded her sister. "For a few years now actually."

In a matter of seconds, Jojo pulled up to the Jones residence. She leant over Ally's lap and latched onto the handle, swinging the door open. "Get out of my car, you hooligan."

"Thanks for the ride."

"See you at your going away party."

"That hasn't even been planned yet." Ally said confidently.

But Jojo just grinned. "Either way, see you then."

"Which is harder? Telling Bucky you love him or telling him about SSR?"