I went back inside as she left to find what Dysme and the boys were doing now. I saw them still in the living room watching the little mermaid. I cracked up laughing as I saw the boys watching it so intently which made them look up at me with a sheepish smile. They went back to watching the movie with Dysme and I leant against the doorframe watching them.

Watching them I realised I haven't seen their other side; I haven't seen Brock as a werewolf or Sebastian as a vampire, being with them I could easily mistake them as normal. Have they been hiding that side from me?

The room started to get a little stuffy so I walked over to the far wall to turn the fans on to try and cool the air. I turned around to find Sebastian and Brock sniffing the air before their heads snapped to face me as their eyes darkened with lust.

I watched as Brock picked up the phone beside him and walked out of the room and left Sebastian staring at me. I was confused about what was going on, so I just walked upstairs to have a bath, it was getting really hot, why wasn't everyone else getting as hot as I was?

I turned the cold water tap on to start filling the bath up hopefully that will be able to cool the burning heat that is spreading throughout my body. I took my clothes off and stepped into the freezing cold water, lying down so only my face was above the water. Even the freezing cold water didn't cool me down.

I lifted my hands out of the water, concentrating on the cool liquid around me, I watched as the cool water surrounded my whole body I thought of a cool winter's breeze and soon the water and cool breeze had me wrapped in a cocoon, yet I still couldn't find relief from the heat in my body. The heat was starting to get too much and I just wanted to scratch at my skin.

After a few minutes of trying to relieve the heat I heard the door bang against the bathroom wall as Sebastian and Brock all but ran into the room, stopping when they saw my body floating above the bathtub wrapped in a water and air cocoon. I watched as Brock took a hesitant step towards me, Sebastian right behind him, their eyes still black with lust.

"Dessy, darling, come down, we can help you" Brock said, reaching out towards me.

"You're in heat sweetheart, we can make you feel better, come down" Sebastian said in a voice that you would use when talking to a baby, come on, I'm not a baby.

I flicked my hands and the water started to lower my body to the ground, once my feet were flat on the marble floor I was sandwiched in between Brock and Sebastian and the heat suddenly cooled down, their sparks shooting through my body cooling everything. I felt myself instantly relax against their touch, leaning my head back against Sebastian's shoulder as their hands rubbed against my skin.

Brock's hand rubbed against my thigh causing me to shiver in anticipation as Sebastian's hand skimmed against the skin on my other thigh, moving dangerously close to my wetness. I placed my hands on top of theirs, flattening their palms onto my thigh. Biting my lip, I heard Brock groan as he placed fluttering kisses up and down my neck and shoulders and Sebastian nibbled on my ear lobe, sending sparks shooting throughout my body as a moan escaped my lips.

I felt Brocks hand start to smoothly move its way up my thigh. I moved my head to the side to capture Sebastian's lips with mine, savouring the feel of his soft lips against mine as it turned into a passionate kiss. I moaned as he captured my bottom lip between his teeth and gently tugged on it, nibbling on the soft sensitive flesh then soothing it with the warmth of his tongue. I let out another groan, opening my mouth to his furthering assault just as Brock's hand reached my aching core.

"MMM, so tight," Brock groaned as he slid his thick finger inside of my wetness.

I moaned into Sebastian's mouth, grinding against Brocks hand. Oh My God I thought as I tore my lips from Sebastian's and leant my head back against his shoulder as his hands moved to cup my breasts. My mind was completely frazzled at that point in time, I couldn't believe that we were doing this together! In the bathroom at that! I didn't know which way was right or left or up or down.

I felt one of Sebastian's hands leave my breast the move down my body slowly teasing my soft skin along the way, his mouth pressing soft kisses against the skin between my neck and shoulder. Brock's lips caught mine as I felt another finger join Brock's single finger as my hands gripped Brock's hair at the back of his head.

I couldn't place it but it felt mind blowing knowing that both my men were inside of me at the same time, their fingers moving at the same time. I barely registered as they removed their fingers from inside of me and someone was picking me up bridal style. Soon after I was placed on a soft surface which I was guessing was the bed.

I looked to the side to see Sebastian lying beside me, kissing across my stomach before moving up and covering my breast with his mouth. I felt Brock move in between my legs kissing my knees before spreading my thighs apart, trailing soft feather light kisses further up my thighs. I groaned as he stopped to suck at the skin at the junction of my thighs, nibbling softly leaving love bites all over my skin.

Finally, his lips met my soaking mount as he captured my clit between his lips, a moan escaping my mouth as his tongue flicked against my core as he sucked gently on my clit. My head was spinning out of this world as the remaining heat left my body with Sebastian's mouth sucking my breast and Brock sucking my soaking mound.

I felt something building inside of me, my back arching off the bed as Sebastian pushed a finger into my soaking core, a moan escaping my lips as I grinded against his fingers and Brock's mouth. I swear I was in heaven. I felt as if a dam broke inside of me as I screamed their names in release. I closed my eyes as my body relaxed into the silk sheets, the heat totally gone.

Then bed dipped on both sides of me as I turned to see Sebastian grinning on my left and Brock lying next to me with a full blown smile on my right. I was gently pulled back against Brock's chest as Sebastian wrapped his arms around my waist, their bodies pressing against my bare skin as I felt my eyes closing from exhaustion.

"I love you my beautiful sweetheart, rest, you will need it" Sebastian whispered in my ear softly.

"Yes, my amore, we are going to complete the mating tomorrow, we love you" Brock whispered into my other ear as my eyes drifted close.

The last thing I knew before slipping into a deep sleep was two pairs of lips gently pressing against my forehead.

!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*

Hey Raindrops :)

i hope you like this chapter, this is just the start of her heat ;) hehehe

im going to have a Question and Answer chapter sometime soon so please ask any questions that pop into your heads :) they can be personal questions about myself or my writing, this book or any books in future that might happen :)

I love you all you are the best fans ever and remember to

!@#$%^&* FOLLOW !@#$%^&* VOTE !@#$%^&* COMMENT !@#$%^&* LOVE !@#$%^&*