She then looks up at me and her eyes are holding back tears. She slips it off and I take it knowing damn well she's a goner. I get down on one knee.

"Janet Codey would you do me the honor of becoming my wife. If all goes well with my treatment. I promise I will be the best husband and the best father. I will love you forever." I look at her with love in my eyes and the tears start.

"Yes Freddy yes. Oh how I hope everything works out with your treatment." She says and I get up and kiss her. I then pay for the ring and we head back to tell the guys the good news. She sleeps in the bedroom that night and I sleep in the guest room since Jim is staying at Sam's that night.

We head back to Texas the next day since the guys have everything worked out. I saw the doctor and got put on medication for the panic attacks I get at night and also on anxiety medication.

It's been a 3 weeks and I feel a hell of a lot better. Today I'm helping bail hay for the cows and cleaning out pens. Ahh it's stinky stuff but on the plus side all this work has made me buffer then I've ever been.

Yeah I notice the way Janet has been looking at me lately. Like she's starving and I'm a piece of prime rib. My body tightens at the thought of holding her naked body under me.

But this is going to be a slow process. I cannot be healed over night. There is no magic pill that will make me better. I just have to live one day at a time and hope for the best.

My little girl seems to be just growing up so fast. She reminds me so much of my mother.

Janet's POV

Oh my goodness he's got his shirt off again. How much torture can one woman take. I look away in time to see Casey and Lucy smirking at me.

"Yeah I know that look" Casey says.

"So did you decide if your staying or going to Chicago with Freddy?" asked Lucy.

I have been thinking about that question for days. I love the country. But his job is in Chicago. I really liked what I saw there when we went.

"I'm not sure what to do?" I tell them.

"Mike told me once that you always dreamed of going some where different." Casey said.

"I grew up in Chicago so I have nothing but nice things to say about it." Lucy said and I remembered that she did come from there.

Look at how nicely she handled coming here. Maybe I should go with him and get it over with.

"Chicago wedding then?" I ask them.

"Oh my God your going to do it" I smile.

~*~ ~*~

That night at dinner I bring up the subject. "So have you decided what you want to do" I ask him.

"Yes I will sell my part of the firm and move her with you. I will follow you anywhere." he said and that was when I knew I was making the correct choice

"What if I told you I know you want to stay in Chicago and we would follow you anywhere. I know your treatment will be a slow process. But I love you and want to be with you." I tell him and he gets off the chair and picks me up and carries me to the bedroom. After a year and of not being with him I felt worried.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

'The last time I was with you. I was not a mother yet. Now I have stretch marks and milk in my breasts." I tell him.

He kissed me and each of my stretch marks as he told me how I was much more beautiful to him then I was before. Because I gave him the 2 things he craved in his life. My love and his daughter.

We made sweet love that night. It was tender and full of love. That night I woke up to feed Kate. When I came back I felt scared to go back to bed and move him. But I had to face my fear or this would not work.

I took a deep breath and Grabbed a flash light in my hand. It he tried anything I was ready to knock him out again. I laid nest to him and I nearly jumped out of my skin when he turned over.

But all he did was nuzzle my neck and whisper in his sleep "I love you Janet."

Yes we do have a long road ahead of us. But with love and a lot of patience and the special help he will get better. I kiss his mouth and for the first time in a long time I feel happy.

The End ....Or To Be Continued since they will be in the other stories.

**********************************************************

While he ever remember?

Should he remember?

The guys hope he does not.

Teaser for Book 2 GOT YOU WHERE I WANT YOU is up....

Comment................................................................................................

Vote..........................................................

Fan.....................