(1)

Its been years since we all seen I mean we hang sometime but nowadays we hustle on our own in music instead of together we grew out of purple , pink and blue we took our own path upon us...

We decided to create music the way we think it should sound in our point of view we've grown out of mindless prince decided to turn it to a sexy black boy band group . we all found our new path upon us ......

Zonnique
I was sitting in my apartment and was watching TV me and Bahja haven't seen bre for years except I met her on my birthday and at Lourdes graduation . But we really never caught up or talked . I heard bre is a great rapper she made 2 hit ablums she not super famous but certain places famous rapper .

I was bored I don't have too many friends so I cut off the TV and got up and . Went to my bathroom to do my hygiene and then Put on my outfit .

I was looking fresh I just curled my hair a little and added some make up and got my purse

I was looking fresh I just curled my hair a little and added some make up and got my purse . Then decided to go to the mall .....

As I was about go get in my car I got a call from my mom .

Tiny : Zonnique meet me at Park central
Nique: Why ?
Tiny:its a surprise
Nique : fine I'm on my way

I turned left instead to get to central park in Sneill ville I drove it probably 40 minutes from here to there and drove listening to wicked by future .

Bahja
I was in the recording studio till I got a get from tiny saying come to central park and my manager nodded like she knew what's going on . I looked at her then she just looked away I got my bag and put on my comfy sneakers and got my keys from Mrs.Palmer my manager .

I went to the parking lot and found my car and got in jamming to Panda by desiigner that's my shit . I finally reached there seeing tour buses I must be going on tour or shit I wonder with who .

I sat there tiny and Keisha spotted me "Bahja "tiny said . " Hi Tt tiny "I said hugging her "hey baby girl your early "tiny said ."I just figured "I said nodding . "So who's on the tour "I asked when she said who I almost passed out I was super excited and a little sad I have to see my ex Prince but hey I get to see my girls again and shit yasss.

Tiny

Finally everybody was here except bre self she probably busy these days since she's a hit rapper . Bahja and nique was talking with ray and ej and mike and prince laughing and doing young children stuff .

It reminded me of my tour days finally a car arrived I saw . Tasha get out bre manager she worked with TLC , Xscape, DA Brat , Lil Kim , Usher and Destiny child . Regine went hard to find that lady . What can I say these girls got talent finally Tasha opened bre door .

Bre outfit

She was looking pretty her and Tasha walked to us some them ain't remember bre cause most time when they broke up

She was looking pretty her and Tasha walked to us some them ain't remember bre cause most time when they broke up . Bre moved on the fastest of them all and was focused on her rapping and weight loosing she she did a great job .

Bre
I ran to Tt tiny and gave her a hug " Tt tiny I missed you "I said smiling . " Me too sweety it's been long time you look in shape "Tiny said I smiled . Nique saw me and ran to my arm "bre is that you "nique asked "yeah flesh n blood " I said giggling Bahja was running my way and almost made my ass fall down. "We haven't met for years girl , who they "I asked pointing the 3boys "The new sexy mindless behavior"Nique said .

Ray then walked in all the boys ran to him I heard he a rapper to but for your information .I'm way better like me and him had a little thing back then after that dance battle . Then he started cheating on me with nique but she never knew I was with him so we ditched his ass and cleaned the beef .

"Okay guys Bus A is Bahja ,Ray and Ej , Bus B bre, prince and mike "Tiny said we all nodded and got our bags and walked to our buses I was the only girl on my bus . She said we might switch but these it for now .

This finna be a long summer

Hope you enjoyed and vote and comment please ****